Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Meeting for October

Staff Meeting: Oct 15, 3pm EST

There will be a staffer meeting at the date/time above. We're going for a little more structure to the meeting this time which hopefully will be more productive then the last.

As the Head of Public Relations I'd like to know what you, the community, would like to be brought up during the meeting. You can post below or email me at KolarTW@gmail.com before October 15th.
    Last edited by Kolar; 10-10-2006, 11:17 PM.

I'll set the agenda since this is my staff.

We'll open with highs and lows of the week to get people into it! My high was that I banged a chick in a 4-way. My low was that it was with two other dudes and our nuts were all rubbin' up on one another during the double penetration.

Down to business:

First issue on the agenda is i.d.. Why does she keep gaining weight? I'm creating an independent committee to research this. Erathia, you are the head because you like it (a lot). Centurion <ZH> and Mikes <ZH>, you are field testers. Don't get swallowed! Punk and Chao are assigned to document your findings since they are probably the only ones that can write.

Second issue at hand is Ikrit's shoe size. I'm going to leave this open and just say that whoever can fit 6 Reese's cups in his Keds wins a shiny prize.

Third issue, DangerGirl. How many children does she have? Are they red-headed? Are there lingering photos of her intimate alone time in the vein of Bluedandy? If so, Pure_Luck wants them ASAP. For this super-special VIP mission I'm going to assign Nickname to be in charge; seriously who else can we trust? To do the bitchwork will be scoop and Mirror. Mirror is well-versed in labia-recognition and scoop is a highly trained ginger infiltrator. Again, I can't stress it enough, Pure_Luck must see your results!

Fourth issue, where is Dock>? Apparently he is needed for my avatar. Since I'm more important than other people I'm assigning the absolute most mature, responsible, and competent person for this mission: Panda.

Fifth issue, new hirings. Sertifi?

Sixth issue, Dr. Coiff says his wife is a squirter. A I, you are to adulter her and assess the validity of this claim. Report to Nethila of course - but not in writing. You are to draw a brief Hentai series explaining your findings, we believe this is all Nethila can understand and digest.

Seventh and final issue, bring back bam__ ashlee. A covert team of my choosing is assigned to infiltrate her home and virtue and bring her directly to me.

Thank you for attending this staff meeting. I like to end on a high note so here is an inspirational quotation for you to ponder during the week: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

Comment

Just as an aside, it's important to note that Dr. Coiff is not a real doctor.
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

That's not what he tells the women during his free door-to-door mammograms.
        sdg

Comment

hmm head of public relations? thats new to me

oh btw, the new pub bot definatly needs to be brought up, it was agreed on months ago.
          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post

oh btw, the new pub bot definatly needs to be brought up, it was agreed on months ago.
            How about rea-DING http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...161#post509161

Thanks.

Yo Kolar, thanx.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Lol Sertifi. Be you, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post

Yes it's a Super Moderator position created a long time ago. KJW unoffical preformed this role. Dameon Angell was the first to get it, then Mootland Farmer but he's busy with doing Public Development stuff so he passed it onto me.

Don't be a shitbag Sertifi, I haven't made much of an annoucment or done a lot with it openly so I don't blame people for not knowing or caring.
                Last edited by Kolar; 10-11-2006, 02:20 PM.

Comment

MMM Gingers :devil:
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

why do you post staff meetings on this forum. do you not have a better way to get this message across to staff members? or is it used to get the community involved. I guess i answer my own question but noone really cares when your staff meetings are considering we can't even go to them. i know BC had a squad message system that worked pretty well, just get staff to sign up on that, or even use messages?
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i think we should televise it on c-span
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                        why do you post staff meetings on this forum. do you not have a better way to get this message across to staff members? or is it used to get the community involved. I guess i answer my own question but noone really cares when your staff meetings are considering we can't even go to them. i know BC had a squad message system that worked pretty well, just get staff to sign up on that, or even use messages?
                        We have a private forum and other methods so no it isn't about informing staff members. This thread is about finding out what the players want done in this zone, what they think needs to be fixed..

It's a chance for whatever you want to get some air time with a majority of the people who run this zone. Take it or leave it.
                        Last edited by Kolar; 10-11-2006, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Discuss changing the 12 hour rule for twd.. 6 would be more effective

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                          ---
                          5:waven> freeze
                          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                          5:Freeze> LOL
                          5:waven> that's how things work around here
                          --
                          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Discuss about racism. I just got warned for saying that some pubber guy called sophie is really black and pretends to be some white girl.

WARNING

dim> Too much mention to race and gender for my liking

lol too much? too much shit in your head maybe?

I mean is that too much? Why does staffers suck so much. I had a chat with dim after the warning and he said

dim> if you say, Oi whitey - Oi Blacky - Both will get a warn from me.

So i think i found a reason why TWs population has gone downhill.

The main reason is powerhungry asshole staffers that only care about themselves. If a person is annoying and says anything that CAN be considered as a bad thing. They abuse.

I know few good staffers. I don't hate many staffers. But sometimes they annoy me pretty much.

So please, do someting about it.
                            -Kawrae

Comment

I feel for you kaw
                              Shit happens, but whyy, oh why does it have to happen to me?
                              I've destryoed my B. button to prevent myself from ever by mistake writing something racistic starting with a B
                              1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
                              1:Graner> jeansi told me that
                              1:Graner> i was totally wtf
                              1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
                              1:Graner> AND BTW!
                              1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
                              1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
                              NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Working...
                              X