Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds Monopoly Game - don't throw away your pieces yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Monopoly Game - don't throw away your pieces yet!

I know some of you probably eat mcdonalds once a month, and got some of those monopoly pieces that you nonchalantly threw away... but let's see what we can do collectively!

The game has just started, so there's plenty of time. I eat at McD's once or twice a week for breakfast, and the hashbrown always comes with 2 pieces. Please post the pieces you have here along with the 4-digit number. For a list of common/rare pieces, check here:

http://www.amazing-bargains.com/mcdonalds2006.html

I'll try to keep a list of the pieces available from people on this forum - so start saving those seemingly worthless pieces off the back of your fries. Hopefully we wont have all 4 pieces of the $5 million prize, because then we'll have to figure out how to split it!
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

today on my hashbrown I got:

#3624 - Pennsylvania Railroad
    #3617 - Marvin Gardens

no rare pieces yet...
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

GOOD IDEA!!

All rare pieces can be postedmarked to ME!!!!! HEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEKEKEKEEEE
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Having that list is cool, but sharing pieces with Subspace folks doesn't make any sense. If you get the rare one for any prize other than the 50, its obviously a better idea to just buy tons of hashbrowns until you get the rest of your pieces. Did they finally change the Monopoly so that the pieces didn't only come on the chicken sandwhiches I suppose? That sucked.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Does anyone actually ever win these things?
          sdg

Comment

I eagerly await the FLOOD of unoriginal, weak ass 'KEKEKE FAT AMERIKKKAN!!11ONE!!eleven1!/SLASH' comments.
            SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
            AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              I eagerly await the FLOOD of unoriginal, weak ass 'KEKEKE FAT AMERIKKKAN!!11ONE!!eleven1!/SLASH' comments.
              damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                Having that list is cool, but sharing pieces with Subspace folks doesn't make any sense. If you get the rare one for any prize other than the 50, its obviously a better idea to just buy tons of hashbrowns until you get the rest of your pieces. Did they finally change the Monopoly so that the pieces didn't only come on the chicken sandwhiches I suppose? That sucked.

(For the confused, that's Facetious hitting the nail on the head.)

(For those unfamilliar with English idioms, it means that he very accurately described the situation.)

Comment

i got the reading and pennysylvania railroad. anyone want to team with me. they pay u 250k a year for 20 years so 250/4 = is like 63 grand a year, but i got 2 so i get 126k . i just need 2 other ppl with the other 2 pieces u guys will get 63k a year each from me.
                  hash browns ftw
                  http://www.myspace.com/saipansfloridaguy <----check it out. im the pimp of ss

Comment

There is only going to be 1 "Short Line" (if there is even one) out of X million tickets they print. This is no different than any other sweepstakes. If someone actually does get a rare piece, they would be stupid to team up with someone that has regular common ones (which are most likely evenly distributed through all of the tickets).

I haven't looked it up, but I bet you no one ever wins the top prizes.
                    sdg

Comment

Since stabwound didn't go for it I guess I will:

COME ON CIG SMOKE! HELP US OUT!
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Actually, I'm pretty sure they make 3 of each rare piece. My aunt and uncle are high up at KFC and they told us how it's done. They make three of all the rare pieces, assuming that one will never be found (ie they won't even peel it off of the cup or whatever), one will be found and then lost (wouldn't that suck?) and one will be turned in.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

My second-cousin and his wife are like the CEO of Pizza Hut or something, and they were telling me that the way it works is there's a program called "Book It!" and every time you read a book you get a sticker to put on your "Book It!" pin, and when you collect five stickers, you get a personal pan pizza. So, I'm pretty sure that's the way McDonald's Monopoly promotion works as well. So far, I've read Super Fudge, Ralph S. Mouse, Ramona the Brave, and Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret (that one was icky!). If I read one more book, I'm going to get $5,000,000 yay!!!!!!
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                            My second-cousin and his wife are like the CEO of Pizza Hut or something, and they were telling me that the way it works is there's a program called "Book It!" and every time you read a book you get a sticker to put on your "Book It!" pin, and when you collect five stickers, you get a personal pan pizza. So, I'm pretty sure that's the way McDonald's Monopoly promotion works as well. So far, I've read Super Fudge, Ralph S. Mouse, Ramona the Brave, and Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret (that one was icky!). If I read one more book, I'm going to get $5,000,000 yay!!!!!!
                            Get me some free Pizza, pl0x.
                            SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                            AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Did a bit more research... even when collaborating with someone else, it's still incredibly hard to win. And since eBay doesn't allow the selling of pieces, even the $50 would be hard to get.
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X