Elusive - dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elusive - dead?

It will soon be, if you guys keep rejecting to challange. Everyone on Elusive are pissed off about it, please challange us!

Oh yeah, Elusive also kicked its founder today.. So I guess from now on it will be going downhill. Whats left of it currently are 2 super inactive captains, one of them with power obsession (no name) and a bunch of good players who hardly get to play any TWD games.

The Elusive days are counted, Viva the old Elusive with freedom of speech! Oh, yes, forgot, freedom of speech isn't used in the current Elusive!

Have a nice day
    Sudden / bad day

ps: could I get the squadname Elusive back? I mean, I created it, not epi, not anyone else. I'll talk to some sysop about it.

So basically you got in a fight with Epi and got kicked from Elusive was the gist of the post there right?

Edit: By the way Elusive played 7 twd games yesterday
    Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 02-06-2003, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Sudden> I NEED TO POST IN EVERY FORUM TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL SPECIAL!!!!
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Response in other forum.
        Elusive is very much alive.

Rule

Comment

Working...
        X