X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone play silkroad?

Anyone play this game? if so.. post up
    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

post up - to stand on the corner

whats up dawg?

nothing, just posted up slanging rock

Comment

I remember Lunar Crescens and Cpt. Guano playing that ... I think they still do. I tried it once, when she told me to join her, but I couldn't take the poor translations and horridly awful lag.
      DELETED

Comment

oh please depre
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

i think kim, exquisite and some other newbs play that. i'm not sure if they still do.
            HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

This thread got me to remember two things:
              1) I miss having Cpt.Guano! around.
              2) I hate Lunar Crescens.

Comment

I played that for a while. Then they did something and certain ISPs couldn't connect anymore.

And then I uninstalled all my computer games.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                X