PDA

View Full Version : Dan LeBetard

Facetious
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Why can't they find someone better for PTI? I don't hate the guy THAT much, but he's not very good, either. Tony acknowledged like 7 times in today's episode that everyone hates him, so why don't they get rid of him?

Troll King
10-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Because the next guy they have in line for the job is that fat one with the mustache who talks too slow.

EDIT: No wait, according to Wikipedia, that guy, Jason Whitlock, was told he couldn't be on ESPN anymore. That means next in line is Bob Ryan who is also annoying.

Facetious
10-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Why not Michael Smith or JA Adande? I've seen Michael Smith on PTI at least once, and I like both of those guys a lot on ATH.

genocidal
10-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Meh, the Quote Frankly guy pisses me off more. He always seems oddly and unreasonably angry/hostile.

phata$$
10-17-2006, 10:07 PM
I agree Steven A. Smith has a kind of tone that forces you to agree with him. It is very annoying since it works on me. The people in ATH are distinguished sports writers. So I doubt that they will leave their jobs for a 30 minute TV show. Dan LeBetard's articles in ESPN magazine are pretty interesting but he does appear very annoying.

Facetious
10-18-2006, 12:47 AM
They do ATH every day for 30 minutes, I'm just saying when Wilbon or Kornheiser aren't on the show they should pull one of the guys off ATH instead of LeBetard. There are also tons of guys from ESPN radio that would do better.

PH
10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Only two other men can match the ridiculousness of Wilbon and Kornheiser: Skip Bayless and Woody Paige.

Zeebu
10-18-2006, 12:22 PM
woody is an effin nutjob

i love it