Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gen's plea to not have mafia game stickied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen's plea to not have mafia game stickied.

Why do we sticky this retarded shit? Our forum is going to turn into a cluster-fuck pretty soon with all the damn stickies.

Can a mod please delete this reply and gen's reply?

Gen: You don't like me, I don't like you. Take it up it trash talk, I want a clean thread for this game. Please show some respect for the 28 players in this game who is not me.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Gen's plea to not have mafia game stickied.

Say what you want to say about it in here, maybe you do have some super-good points to why it shouldn't be stickied, but please don't mess up the game.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

God, shut the fuck up.
        FREE MANDELA

Comment

Move Mafia to Useless Crap.

NOW.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            Move Mafia to Useless Crap.

NOW.
            Right, because it doesn't interest you it's useless crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              Right, because it doesn't interest you it's useless crap?
              Yes.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

This forum has a WHOPPING 3, count 'em THREE, sticky's.

Big Fucking Deal.
                I don't see any cause for outrage.

It's not as if there will be 10 more in coming weeks for each new Mafia, when this round ends I'm sure it will be gone and perhaps another might start.

Like, 30 people are down with it, so let them enjoy it.
                It can't possibly affect anyone in some tremendously negative way.

Besides, in comparison to the shit-fest threads that frequently call this forum home, it's a welcome breath of non fart-polluted air to have something that is at least somewhat entertaining to a large number of forum-goers here.
                SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

I'm going to continue posting in this thread just because I'm a huge asshole.

Cent: just because there are three in this particular subforum doesn't mean they're not annoying and stupid. How popular is this thread? The only people to post are me and Noah, and I could care less about the game. So it's not popular. Nor is it necessary for rules of the subforum so I don't see why we should sticky it.

Noah: I win everything.

Comment

Look what you started, Volcs.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                      Cent: just because there are three in this particular subforum doesn't mean they're not annoying and stupid. How popular is this thread? The only people to post are me and Noah, and I could care less about the game. So it's not popular. Nor is it necessary for rules of the subforum so I don't see why we should sticky it.
                      How can you say it's not popular when it has only just begun?
                      If 30 people took the time to post and say they wanted to join in I'd call that at least somewhat popular.

We could apply your logic to TelCat, can you give me a reason as to why we still keep her around?

P.S. Holy SHIT, Avatars.
                      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.

Comment

How does that have anything to do with this? Telcat's threads are popular because she's an attention-whore and people enjoy making fun of her but we sure as fuck don't sticky them. The same could be said about this retarded mafia game. I don't care if it's popular but don't sticky it.

Comment

I really don't care. There's going to be a post in it every hour or couple hours anyway, so it will always appear in New Posts during game-time. I browse with New Posts.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                            How does that have anything to do with this? Telcat's threads are popular because she's an attention-whore and people enjoy making fun of her but we sure as fuck don't sticky them. The same could be said about this retarded mafia game. I don't care if it's popular but don't sticky it.
                            People enjoy making fun of her, exactly.

People enjoy playing Mafia, the difference is, the Mafia game is not going out of it's way to piss off or offend anyone, nor is there any effort to force anyone to view it. It's an innocent game and if you don't want to participate, that is perfectly fine.

Making it a Sticky is not equivalent to someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to click the thread.

The only real reason for it to be stickied is a convenience issue, so the many people participating don't have to try to spot it in the midst of the torrent of shitfest threads about peoples' new shoes or XBox Live marathons.

It's just 3 Sticky's, it's not the end of the world.

Comment

How old are you, seriously? Did your mom not love you enough? Stop your stupid bickering and get your head out of your ass.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X