Lost - Spoiler 10.18.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost - Spoiler 10.18.06

Than god for DVR's...I cant take the commercials anymore on this show.

Any take on John working on a commune that grows and sells weed? I found that an odd twist, but it seems like they can just keep going on and on with this show making it up as they go along.

It will not be until we have flashbacks of everyones past from the day they had been born to current times.

John going into the spirit tent to hallucinate and seek his path...cut me a break. Is John the hunter or the farmer...personally I guess he is the hunter since he seemed un phased about the dope they had been growing.

This show is just getting lost all together. I actually am finding Ugly Betty to be a better show!

Would love to fast foward to the end of the season already.

I wonder when we are going to find out that freckles is really a transexual and sawyer freaks out wondering if he is now gay due to that? hehehe...would be an interesting add-on to the story, since there really is no story.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
    I cant take the commercials anymore on this show.
    Holy shit, totally.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Its cool because on some american shows we can see where you guys have all the commercials because the screen goes black for a min etc. And thats frikken alot of times.. how can you watch a program normally, we have 2 commercials in a 1 hour show and that is already way too much if its up to me.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yeah its zzzzz
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I don't watch television shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            how can you watch a program normally, we have 2 commercials in a 1 hour show and that is already way too much if its up to me.
            wtf!?

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
              wtf!?
              Seconded. What the?

TWO commercials in one hour? We get 4-5 commercials every freaking five minutes!
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Dutch commercials take longer though. The two commercials are both 7 minutes long. Plus, the show is programmed for an hour everywhere (from 9 to 10, whatever). Since the actual showtime only takes 45 mins... you got 15 mins of commercials left. The plus side here is that you can leave for a long time; the negative side is that you kind of 'get out of it'.. with the show-adreline.

I found the first 2 seasons good. This season is a bit blend. Perhaps it has to do with the *cough* bought *cough* versions from the newsgroups. Meaning, i find the quality a bit less; which effect the show fibe.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                  John going into the spirit tent to hallucinate and seek his path...cut me a break. Is John the hunter or the farmer...personally I guess he is the hunter since he seemed un phased about the dope they had been growing.
                  I think this is the twist of the show. Suddenly he becomes spiritual. Regained his faith.

All the usual lost questions arrise again... why did he feel the need to hallucinate (and go search for mr ekko) all of the sudden? How could he suddenly find mr. Ekko? How did Desmond know that John was going to give a speach that would inspire the rest? These people seem to know/ be able to look in the future now..

AND THESE FUCKING POLAR BEARS ARE ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Comment

You are kinda exagerating seal, most programs are 20 and 50 min, and commercial brakes usually take 5 min.. tho it does seem to depend on what show is on, sometimes they seem to take longer then other times, but I think it's around 5 min. Tho I think that each year they just stretch that block a wee big longer.

Atleast ER always takes 50 to 55 min (it's on a channel here that doesnt have commercials during shows) and the episodes I have from Heroes are 50 min.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

So your shows have start times of 3 PM, 3:50 PM, 4:40 PM, etc.? I find that hard to believe. You probably just have longer commercial segments like that guy was saying.

EDIT: ER is not 50 minutes long. It's probably something like 42-45; which would make even less sense if it were aired on a commercial-free channel.

Comment

No, the shows are 50 min, 2 commercial brakes of 5 min makes it 60 min.. doh, simple math.

Well, ER started at 22:05 and the next program started at 23:00. 1 commercial (after ER) of about 5 min and you get 50 min..

Besides, like I said the heroes episodes I have on my comp are all around 50 min. And thats with commercials cut out inbetween.

I have never really timed our commercial blocks, and I think it does differ from station to station and what show is on (I guess better watched shows have longer commercial blocks around it). But I think its roughly around 5 minutes.

Comment

You're full of shit Gal. ER is only 40 mins per epi. My mom owns a few of the box sets, and when we'd put em in, the epi's would be about 40-45 (at most) per episode.

Just like Lost.

I've dloaded all three of the episodes so far, and they're all about 42 mins which is par for the first two seasons. I don't understand why everyone's complaining about commercials, the episodes are still the same length.

Oh, and as far as the spirit tent thing, it is a real native american belief (I know this because the guy watching in my dorm next to me is Cherokee and said they often use that ritual to meditate. The kid also believes that Locke is eating Peyote, because according to him, Peyote makes one "trip balls.") Besides that, it's a science fiction show, and their have been hallucinations on the show dating back as far as the first season, so why the complaint now? The show has yet to overstep its boundries and make too crazy of a revelation.

I was actually relieved to see Locke returning to his mystic roots, instead of his stupid "I must push the button." gig from last year.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Squeezer you dumb fuck, they put the ER deleted scenes in for the Euros because they don't like commercials (or paying for anything else for that matter...like drugs).

Comment

Lost has 1 or 2 more seasons in it, then it's dropped. This might even be the last season, they are really stretching things and the way they develop the characters and keep changing them so drastically is getting VERY repetitive. I stopped watching after the second episode of this season.
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X