Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmnf 2003

Commercial radio got you down?

Advertisements on TV urging you to buy Depends that you're pretty sure you don't need?

Feeling like you want to be a tiny ballerina on the inside?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, Pallies Radio has your answer. This weekend marks the second annual Pallies Meet N' Fuck. Converging upon the metropolis of Iowa City are:

Pearl Jam
    Triceratops
    THE PUSHER
    THE CRIMSON KING

...joining the ever-present RogerMexico, Divine Rides, and ConcreteSchlyrd. Seven Pallies... that's right, I said seven Pallies in one town. Besides doing some radio at some point, there is a new twist this year.

Ever wondered if Pearl Jam walks with a limp? Ever wondered if THE PUSHER has to use a kidney dialysis machine? Well wonder no more, ye robots of Trench Wars. If you go to the Pallies Radio homepage (http://pallies.dhs.org), you'll notice a new link--PMNF 2003 Webcam. That's right. Get your voyeur on and see what the hell we're up to.

A new (well, webcams are kind of played-out, but you get what I'm going for) twist on an old classic. Pallies Radio... now with Super OptoGramicalView! (TM)
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

that takes balls man.... good luck with it

Comment

Do you have to fuck each other if no one turns up?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
      X