Where to put your ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to put your ideas

A long time ago in the before times when life was beautiful and large breasted women danced about the streets naked there was a chat for ppl who wanted to help the developers. chat=twbeta Being fond of dancing large breasted women the developers have decided to revive this chat to get more of the publics opinions and assistance with testing maps and events. Perks to this are getting first looks at upcoming events and assisting in the development of events. This will also help to train new developers and bring in fresh ideas to the game.

note:would be nice to get some of the hosting staffers in this as it will make hosting new events alot smoother
    ?find dads revenge

Most of the dever map devers are on the chat, so if you have any questions about mappping feel free to ask there. Also the chat will also be used for testing purpose!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

women used to dance around naked?
      :All Of Trench Wars>Jockman we are total newbs
      :Jockman>I know im here to help you realise that
      :All Of Trench Wars>have my children Jock
      :Jockman>thats Jockman to you thanx :fear:

Comment

Everyone join.

Comment

We already have 2 lines! c'mon people join the chat!

some staff support would be nice!
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
          X