Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia for stupids

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car

A car (also called an automobile) is something that moves us from one place to another. It has an engine, 3 or 4 wheels and a steering wheel. Some have many wheels: big trucks that carry heavy things have up to 18 wheels.
    I don't know, but I am seriously enjoying reading up on random subjects on "simple english wikipedia". This is the future.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Regular Wikipedia is great for when you're bored. The other day I was entertained for 20 minutes by reading up shit on the Transformers (did you know Optimus Prime had a gf?), and last night I spent who knows how long reading about the entire Romero zombie series at like 2 in the morning.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I find that amusing 'cause I do the exact same... I just got done wiki'ing about zombie, actually

internet de la jerome

Comment

A gun is a weapon. It can be used to shoot bullets. Guns can be used to kill people, so they are illegal in many countries.
        Last edited by NaiLed; 10-23-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          I find that amusing 'cause I do the exact same... I just got done wiki'ing about zombie, actually
          read about the Zombie Walks? haha

Comment

I'm still confused on the car...What car has three wheels?

Comment

Comment

http://www.digitallydo.com/china/Des...ers/index.html

internet de la jerome

Comment

side cars. for side kicks.

A sidecar is a one-wheeled device attached to the side of a motorcycle, producing a three-wheeled vehicle. Early sidecars were intended to be removable devices that could be detached from the motorcycle.
                  A sidecar motorcycle is a three wheel vehicle with the sidewheel not directly aligned with the rear motorcycle wheel, and is usually powered by the rear wheel only. This is different from motorcycle trike, where both rear wheels are powered and share a common axle.

A sidekick is a stock character, a close companion who assists a partner in a superior position

In fiction, the term sidekick most commonly refers to assistants to heroes, usually in a crimefighting capacity. The sidekick has the literary function of playing against the hero, often contrasting in skill, asking the questions the reader would ask, or performing functions not suited to the hero.

edit: shit i need to speed up my wikipedia researching time. jerome AND nailed got theirs off before i did. shit. fuck.
                  Last edited by Scurvy; 10-23-2006, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Mr. bean.

Ow, and the dutch car thing that got made like 2 years ago.. forgot whats its called but it has 3 wheels and it hangs over in corners like a motorcycle.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

wikihow.com is fun too
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                        side cars. for side kicks.

A sidecar is a one-wheeled device attached to the side of a motorcycle, producing a three-wheeled vehicle. Early sidecars were intended to be removable devices that could be detached from the motorcycle.
                        A sidecar motorcycle is a three wheel vehicle with the sidewheel not directly aligned with the rear motorcycle wheel, and is usually powered by the rear wheel only. This is different from motorcycle trike, where both rear wheels are powered and share a common axle.

A sidekick is a stock character, a close companion who assists a partner in a superior position

In fiction, the term sidekick most commonly refers to assistants to heroes, usually in a crimefighting capacity. The sidekick has the literary function of playing against the hero, often contrasting in skill, asking the questions the reader would ask, or performing functions not suited to the hero.

edit: shit i need to speed up my wikipedia researching time. jerome AND nailed got theirs off before i did. shit. fuck.
                        Right, but that's a motorcycle. The other two, I've never heard of. So, color me learned about three wheeled cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          Regular Wikipedia is great for when you're bored. The other day I was entertained for 20 minutes by reading up shit on the Transformers (did you know Optimus Prime had a gf?), and last night I spent who knows how long reading about the entire Romero zombie series at like 2 in the morning.
                          i do this only with allmusic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                            me too, the other day i spent about an hour reading about the red sox.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

That last paragraph isn't as simple as the ones before it.
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X