Logo Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Request

Considering alot of you people who check out this shit are pretty good with photoshop, and don't have anything better to spend your time on, i'm asking you guys to create a logo for my band. Things are starting to move for us, And we need a logo to promote shit. It's a metal band. Our name is Pull The Trigger. Would be cool if you could see the name in the logo. Not too agressive and not to wussy. fe, no bleeding men and whatsoever.

Thank you,

Regency
    1:CUMULONIMBUS> fucking south korean player names making me hungry

Originally posted by Regency
    Considering alot of you people who check out this shit ... don't have anything better to spend your time on
    Oh well fuck you.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

Last edited by Zerzera; 10-25-2006, 12:01 PM.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

now im bored, fu

Comment

PULL THE FINGER

Comment

hahahahaha seal

Comment

Oh, didn't read properly

Comment

Comment

i think i win tbh

Comment

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

can't go wrong with Oldboy.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Regency View Post
                        Considering alot of you people who check out this shit are pretty good with photoshop, and don't have anything better to spend your time on
                        Regency
                        Thanks for assuming that my time isn't worth anything, asshole.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post

now im bored, fu
                            winner here

Comment

wow, regency on the forums

Haven't you already asked sumpson for this? or doesn't he have the time anymore? with college and all?
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X