new pro evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pro evo

anyone got this? it's bloody good- better than the last one. not sure how they keep making them better. gonna take some time to get good at this though

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I used to play Fifa, then I starting playing TiF (this is football) and that was great, then I decided to give Fifa 2006 a go and it totally sucked arse, seriously the playing style and shit.. shitty. So I went back to TiF, maybe I should try out pro evo for a change. Is it possible to actually go past a player tho? I mean in Fifa 2006 it was impossible, they were always faster then you and no matter how much you turns and twisted, only way to go forward was keeping hitting the pass button.. I do wanna be able to go past players and make it fancy.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Arrrrg it's so gay, they are only releasing this on PS2 and Xbox360, NOT ON NORMAL XBOX I am so angry.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Are there no create player or create master league team options on the 360 version? Or am I just blind and can't see them.
          2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
          2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
          2:puker> he
          2:puker> maledonna
          2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

I got it. I can see slight improvements, but nothing major. Just feels like you're playing Pro Evo 5 :/ The goalkeepers are so easy to go round compared to the last version, they dont even dive at the attackers feet... I expect after a few weeks i'll get used to it.

Comment

Played it with a friend for about 6 hours last night, very fun. I like the new random team selection thing :wub: (Fabregas should have better stats)

Comment

Working...
              X