Melbourne DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne DVD

Forget China, here's some fucked up shit from Australia. I hope you're proud of the things that go in on your country, Rudy.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
    Cunt: The Movie was a 2006 DVD produced by a group of Melbourne high school students who refer to themselves as "The Teenage Kings of Werribee".

Believed to have been filmed in June 2006, the DVD shows twelve boys - all aged under 18 - making chlorine bombs, harassing a homeless man, throwing eggs at taxi drivers, participating in fights at local parties, and also shows media coverage of incidents that they claim to have been involved in. Most controversially, the footage depicts the group assaulting and humiliating a 17-year-old girl, who has a condition described by The Age as a "mild development delay". Several of the boys were filmed urinating on the girl, setting her hair on fire, forcing her to participate in sexual activity, and also throwing items of her clothing into the Werribee River, where the incident took place.

The DVD was edited and produced for distribution among high schools in Melbourne's western suburbs, and was reportedly sold for A$5; it included a section of closing credits which listed the full names of all twelve boys. It was labelled as an R18+ (Restricted) film in reference to the Office of Film and Literature Classification rating system, and included the tagline "Cunt: The Movie is brought to you by the teenage kings of Werribee. No one messes with us, we only mess with them."
    I'm not sure if this is already old news due to the fact I never watch TV and generally disregard current events, but I just saw it mentioned on another forum and thought it'd be worth sharing. You can read the above-quoted Wikipedia article here, and there's also a short fragment of the video itself on an Australian telecast that someone uploaded to YouTube.
    FREE MANDELA

I did a little research on this shit, and what they did to that young girl is sickening.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Idiocy is the same everywhere Stultus. Welcome to my suburb. I wouldn't be suprised if these cunts are the very same that pay our house a visit with eggs now and then, and were those that set my car on fire in '04. If they are, and I find out, they will have to rename themselves the Eunuchs of Werribee.
      Fucking undisciplined shits need to keep themselves occupied by dying in a war or something.

Comment

Pretty fucked up; anyone have a copy of the entire DVD?

Comment

why would you want to see it?
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
          X