This Levi BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Levi BS!

Ummm wth levs in timed pub = gay especially when theres still only 1 timed pub and u still allow levs to be there laming selfs if ur gon make levs playible in all arenas please let all ships ?buy antiwarp so we can own the silly warping pos Lt's cause they dont base... levs = shoot random nonsense into flagroom and pop jollys when they get lucky n dont tk but if ur gon let pubs get lame then so be it at least with anitwarp i can fuk there shit up kthx

P.S to all u lame nerdy online fukers that like to copy shit and note the mispellings and no . at all and basically be gay because u jerk off alot

I do it to make u feel smart so please ur more than welcome be a pocket protector wearin i gotta fix this guys shit because i dunno wut penetration feels like nerd AWESOME B)
    I have a tattoo on my penis that says Ecks steakhouse however when i am erect it reads: Ecks's Steakhouse 735 McWhorter St. Chattanooga Tennesee 45324

Ecks new and pubs alot
    Greatest Newb Of 02' ..Where Were You?

Comment

Ummm wth levs in timed pub = gay especially when theres still only 1 timed pub and u still allow levs to be there laming selfs if ur gon make levs playible in all arenas please let all ships ?buy antiwarp so we can own the silly warping pos Lt's cause they dont base... levs = shoot random nonsense into flagroom and pop jollys when they get lucky n dont tk but if ur gon let pubs get lame then so be it at least with anitwarp i can fuk there shit up kthx

If Leviathans shoot random nonsense into flagroom, they aren't going to kill much. The reduction in blast radius has made it so that Leviathans and LTs have to at least aim to get kills rather than shooting anywhere and killing everyone. And no, I will not comment on your spelling.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

we got ?go base or other basing events if you want a basing game that has shiprestrictions. use those if you cant handle a full shipset.

Comment

Originally posted by Eck. View Post
          P.S to all u lame nerdy online fukers that like to copy shit and note the mispellings and no . at all and basically be gay because u jerk off alot

I do it to make u feel smart so please ur more than welcome be a pocket protector wearin i gotta fix this guys shit because i dunno wut penetration feels like nerd AWESOME B)
          I honest to god have no idea what you're trying to say.
          sdg

Comment

When's the baby due, Eck?

Comment

r u a m0r0n?

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                we got ?go base or other basing events if you want a basing game that has shiprestrictions. use those if you cant handle a full shipset.
                it seems ?go base is needed for basing indeed
                Only the loyal count.

Comment

failing to grasp basic english does not equal getting laid.

things like grammar and spelling were made so people can fucking understand what the hell you're saying.
                  afksry

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                    we got other pubs for noobs if you want to lame around with levs. Use those if u can handle a FULL shipset.
                    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                    2:renzi> lol no
                    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I must say, surprised as I am, the levi being in all arenas was more fun than I remember. If this new setting levi stays in all pubs, I actually wouldn't mind now.
                      Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

The levi

I don't like having levi in top pub because it takes away the fun of basing in my opinion. The levi should stay in other pubs because if they are in this pub then there are more people not basing and then the only way for people to have fun basing is to ?go base where you have to get picked. If you do keep this i suggest you let base be an open thing without being picked, but restrain levi.

Comment

Last few days with levi in all pubs has not really been a problem for basing. They've actually joined in; it's been fun.
                          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

New Levis Suck

THEY HAVE REMOVED WHAT BASING THERE WAS IN PUB 0, AND THE LEVIS WERE ONLY COOL BECAUSE THEY HAD A HUGE BOMB!!!!!!!! please get rid of them and restore old settings (not that i enjoy being a conservative):grin:

Comment

This thread delivers.
                              |~ O
                              |~ /-- *
                              |~/\
                              _______
                              Rush

Comment

Working...
                              X