TW Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Radio

This seems to be the more appropriate forum. I think TW Radio should come back, I for one would love to host it frequently.

sounds great. loved to have it running

Comment

I agree bring it back. Was fun last time!

Comment

I have no idea if Leaf = Lea but yeah, Lea wanted to do some radio again. Remember his videos?
        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Pallies radio or nothing.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

wow do you still play? I don't think leaf is lea

anyway, I heard that anzu or what is tanzu..hmm I forgot but I think it's anzu was trying to get it back up again, don't know what happened to it tho'
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
              Pallies radio or nothing.
              Nuff said.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER View Post
                Nuff said.
                11-01-2006, 09:47 PM

^ The date when DP posted to this thread.

Nuff said..

Nice to see you btw
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

If I had a server, I would host again. I did it with the Paladen server. I just wish there was a way to get the iTunes songs to play.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                    If I had a server, I would host again. I did it with the Paladen server. I just wish there was a way to get the iTunes songs to play.
                    wasnt aorta just doin pala radio a few weeks ago?

PS: STONERZ radio ftw, hosted by me or trancetunes
                    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                    caco <ER>> )Oo
                    caco <ER>> bot thief!
                    caco <ER>> duel me for it
                    Evasive <E> no!
                    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Comment

we hosted Paladen Radio about two or three times a week with a bot for you kiddos and even got a zoner out there a few times, glad to say it was a good turn out!

I would LOVE to see it come back, i <3 all of TW Radio shows of the past and ill try to get P radio going again for the listening audiance!
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

how do you host radio!!!! <3
                          1:Aorta> Im banned again...
                          1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

lool the pusher

hi
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

bring radiobot back!
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X