Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Clichy perma-twdbanned?

Why am i perma-twdbanned

-You staffers count every single d/s of me double ; like last time I evaded my tw-ban(not twD-ban) because I got banned without a warning first after 2 accident-tks; so I had to register a new name to rejoin the same squad I was on before.

You guys say:" _1 rule violated for d/sing _ 1 rule violated for being on same squad rostered as that your other name oranje was", lame.

I already got banned a lot of times for no reason :`( .

And Nethila about one of your arguments; I dont give a shit about who this other guy who was that also got perma-twdbanned, stop talking crap to me that he was a moron blablabla and dont generalize it. Just unban me and tw will be alright :P, nomore d/sing for me:wub:.

If you're a retard like "izor", "sertifi", "money" or "connection"; please do not reply to this boring thread

Comment

I think you missed yourself in your "retard list"
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
        I think you missed yourself in your "retard list"
        please be quiet you wannabe-smod. And dont talk shit.

Comment

Well.. First of all you should of never double squadded, You did it's your fault so you stay banned.

You problably got warned a few times to stop the double squadding but you wouldn't listen knowing how hard of a shell you are in-game. So, I highly doubt they'll do anything about this.

Oh and btw, I think this is supposed to be in the "Trench Wars Division" section.

Have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
            do me next, fag

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
              do me next, fag
              LOol loser forgot how to spell his own Kind (Fagg=faggot=Ewans' Buttkisser=Friendless kid who wants attention from Ewan=you) and Fag=Tired comes from the word 'Fatigue'.

Learn some English Kid, You're obviously not older than the age of 12.
              You play this game 23/7 rest of the time u spend on Forum and still you suck, suck-up. Go esc+q irl fuck-face.

Comment

LOol loser forgot how to spell his own Kind (Fagg=faggot=Ewans' Buttkisser=Friendless kid who wants attention from Ewan=you) and Fag=Tired comes from the word 'Fatigue'.

You play this game 23/7 rest of the time u spend on Forum and still you suck, suck-up. Go esc+q irl fuck-face.
                lol..

What about me? why didn't you quote me?

Comment

Originally posted by Little Slick View Post
                  lol..

What about me? why didn't you quote me?
                  Hi

Comment

FUCK YOU! I'm on the same squad as stompa and he fucking kisses girls and then wakes! SO FUCK YOU!

btw: hi!
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Just unban me and tw will be alright
                      Ok

Comment

lol who are you
                        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Why am i perma-twdbanned

-You staffers count every single d/s of me double ; like last time I evaded my tw-ban(not twD-ban) because I got banned without a warning first after 2 accident-tks; so I had to register a new name to rejoin the same squad I was on before.

You guys say:" _1 rule violated for d/sing _ 1 rule violated for being on same squad rostered as that your other name oranje was", lame.

I already got banned a lot of times for no reason :`( .
                          Well, it's your own fault. You know doublesquadding is disallowed, and you did it.

Also, no one gets banned "a lot of times for no reason". I've been using the automated TWD since it was built, and I've only been banned once and I deserved it.
                          sdg

Comment

Shows how stupid you are
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                              Well, it's your own fault. You know doublesquadding is disallowed, and you did it.

Also, no one gets banned "a lot of times for no reason". I've been using the automated TWD since it was built, and I've only been banned once and I deserved it.
                              I'm talking bout normal bans too mr narrow-minded .

Comment

Working...
                              X