Remember, remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, remember

the fact that I'm going to a fucking funfair with a bar on (the night before) fireworks night

http://www.londontown.com/LondonEven...ireworks/12d4b
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

I will never forget.

*dramatic music*

Long live funfair!

Comment

Went to the pub, drank, noticed the time and ran to the train station, got half way to London and our bladders couldn't take any more so used the facilities at Ilford and waited for the next train, got to Wood Green as the fireworks were starting in the distance, bus didn't turn up, walked to Ally Pally just as they were finishing. However the Palace is on top of Muswell Hill so we saw the fireworks going off over London as we walked up, and won a toy at funfair when we got there which appeased the (largely dominant) six-year-old side to me

Comment

I went to a mate's who had a gathering. There was only 4 lads there though so it was up to us to be in charge of the fireworks, which were bought at last minute with a student budget so naturally they sucked. Good evening though.

Comment

was friends bday tonight. 2 birds, one stone

Comment

Rememberrememberthefifthofnovember.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

all my friends keep calling me to remind me, 'cause i was the one who lent my copy of v for vendetta to people when the movie was first announced

im like dude whatev
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X