Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck

damn shit fuck shit damn
    i was doing this damn radio station contest--caller 100 gets to go see red hot chili peppers free, take a limo to Detroit and see them again the next night, all expense paid....and i was calling for like 15 minutes...i get through...hear the host say "AND WE HAVE A WINN-"

phone cuts out.
    fuck.

i threw it into my wall.
    now i dont get to see the peppers, dont get to go to detroit, and i need a new phone.

FUCKISOGHJALKFJCUKGINSDLF:KJSDFLK:JL:KJL:KJ damn

ouch

i feel for you

Comment

lol i throw my cell phones against the walla daily, both of them chirp for drugs and sprint is mine hahaha mudda fuckas cant track me

Comment

Haha. That event reminded me of the psycho guy in "One Crazy Summer". You should have RPG'd the fucking radio station. ROFL

Comment

that sucks, dude.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

That Does suck

Comment

Kill something.

Comment

life is a bitch
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

then you die
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                    now i dont get to see the peppers, dont get to go to detroit, and i need a new phone.
                    See Misfits Instead

I'm more interested in the fact that you wanted to go to Detroit.

Though, I just heard that Detroit fell to #2 on the most dangerous US cities list. We lost to St. Louis.

Ahh, the irony.
                    DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                    DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

My cousin is the mascot for the pistons, he's getting my family superb tickets for a game at thanksgiving.
                      afksry

Comment

Baltimore is the second most dangerous LARGE city

Originally posted by DangerGirl View Post
                        See Misfits Instead

Though, I just heard that Detroit fell to #2 on the most dangerous US cities list. We lost to St. Louis.

Ahh, the irony.
                        I just read that my home town is ranked #2 most dangerous for a "large" city.

Baltimore ranks the 12th most dangerous city of all sizes.

Of cities with populations larger than 500,000, only Detroit’s violent crime rate surpasses Baltimore’s, according to the Morgan Quitno Press’ 13th Annual Safest City publication, which was released Monday

“It’s still the most murderous city in the country,” she said, citing Baltimore City’s 269 murders last year — the highest murder rate of any large city.

http://www.examiner.com/a-371275~Rep...arge_city.html
                        The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Ahh, the irony.
                          Detroit also lost the title of poorest city in America to Cleveland. Detroit is slacking.
                          The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                          The hand claps make the song

Comment

See Misfits Instead

Ahh, the irony.
                            ahaha I just noticed the irony. ROFL. St. Louis is just punishing Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                              ahaha I just noticed the irony. ROFL. St. Louis is just punishing Detroit.
                              Uh oh.. I'm going there this December for a conference.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X