3 people I wish I was on a chat with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 people I wish I was on a chat with

1) Kthx/Wark: despite whatever personal distaste you might have for him, this guy is smart as fuck and cracked me the hell up a million times. I'd imagine Izor would come as a packaged deal; count me in for that too. I'd love to see the hilarity that goes on there.

2) Vykromond: this guy is the fucking king of quips, and he's so spot on everytime he posts. It'd be great to have him around to butt into conversations or talk some sense out of an idiotic statement in 3 words or less.

3) Nickname: aside from using his amazing sleuthing skills for personal gain, I think this gentle giant is probably a pretty swell guy. Wrapping it up, I guess you can see humor is my main draw, and Nickname is funny.

As a bonus:
    3 people I'm glad to have on chats with me

1) PH: this guy is fucking hilarious. Why he's not running this forum, I'll never know. Unzip your pants already plz.
    2) Jeenyuss: his name says it all. Out of control at times, but never out of the zone.
    3) PeteyMcnasty: always a riot, always. He's even got that southern twang to his type, but it's not annoying at all.

Now, before you get your feelings hurt, those are just three that came to my head. If you really need to know if I love you, you can always ask.

So, who have you always wanted to be on a chat with?
    Last edited by Ignominy; 11-02-2006, 07:49 AM.
    afksry

I can't really say with whom I really want to be on a chat with so i'll just tell you with who i'm in a chat and am glad for, reason: because they are funny.

Stompa, centurion <ZH>, 24

those are the three that currently pop up in my mind, but I can have good laughs with just about anyone..

do you like me? ::turned:
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Left_Eye <ER>
      Wark
      Reaver
      Last edited by Shadowmere; 11-04-2006, 10:45 AM.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

TelCat
        Goddess
        Bluedandy
        FREE MANDELA

Comment

No taste.

No taste at all...

Geeks
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
            1) Kthx/Wark: despite whatever personal distaste you might have for him, this guy is smart as fuck and cracked me the hell up a million times. I'd imagine Izor would come as a packaged deal; count me in for that too. I'd love to see the hilarity that goes on there.

2) Vykromond: this guy is the fucking king of quips, and he's so spot on everytime he posts. It'd be great to have him around to butt into conversations or talk some sense out of an idiotic statement in 3 words or less.

3) Nickname: aside from using his amazing sleuthing skills for personal gain, I think this gentle giant is probably a pretty swell guy. Wrapping it up, I guess you can see humor is my main draw, and Nickname is funny.

As a bonus:
            3 people I'm glad to have on chats with me

1) PH: this guy is fucking hilarious. Why he's not running this forum, I'll never know. Unzip your pants already plz.
            2) Jeenyuss: his name says it all. Out of control at times, but never out of the zone.
            3) PeteyMcnasty: always a riot, always. He's even got that southern twang to his type, but it's not annoying at all.

Now, before you get your feelings hurt, those are just three that came to my head. If you really need to know if I love you, you can always ask.

So, who have you always wanted to be on a chat with?
            Lmao never seen this kinda buttkissing

Comment

I guess it would be the old pallies squad chat. I'm on chats with all the people I care to talk to anyways.
              DELETED

Comment

pallies friend chat was ridiculous at times back in the day.

i'm on a squad with wark, and he's fun to talk too, but nothing extraordinary.

Vyk is the shit, absolutly.

I'm on a lot of chats with myself.

Gran, Cent, PH, Jerome, Omnigod, Spirit, phatz, jeen are probably my favourites. PJ, div, annux, ilyaz are some good old school picks.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

oh Phatz I liked Incuria chat at some times, too bad they ALL SUCKED in the spaceships.

1. No one can kill me
                  2. koan
                  3. castromarx
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

the whole ev chat. fucking hilarious.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Who I'd like to be on chat with: Liquid Blue, Theif of Time, Ilya

Who I'm glad I'm on a chat with: Nockm, Lemmin, PG

Comment

Who I'd like to be on a channel with: Daniel Tosh, Sean Connery, and Conan Obrien.

Who I love having on a channel: The captain of the ship.

Comment

my favorite chat of all time was the juice chat, penetrate second

apt, musashi, centurion, bioture, k-i, vitron, etc.

jeenyuss, royst, tigron-x, ignominy, gran guererro, d1st0rt, stultus etc.

and then people i've been on chats with - nickname, facetious, riesen, volcs

i am reinstalling windows asap just to get back on all my chats
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                            Gran, Cent, PH, Jerome, Omnigod, Spirit, phatz, jeen are probably my favourites. PJ, div, annux, ilyaz are some good old school picks.
                            Cough
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                              Cough
                              speaking of neocons, a group of people at my college wanted to start a group to support abortion, so they asked my english teacher. he's conservative and argued against it, and the leader of the group said, "come on, what if the fetus had something wrong with it and you wanted an abortion?"

my english teacher, who was born with only one arm, gave the dude the fuckin iciest look i have ever seen anyone ever give anyone else. jesus, it gives me the willies just to think about it
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X