X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q33ny

dunno if you've seen this before but...
    Q33NY was the name of one of the planes that ran into the twin towers
    put Q33NY in the Wingdings font and look what pictures it makes, make sure to use capital letters
    freaky huh
    Gun remembers.

WOWZERS!!! HE'S RIGHT
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

id inspect her gadgit if u no wut i mean
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

OH HOLY FUCK THAT AIRPLANE TOTALLY PWNED THOSE TWO PIECES OF PAPER WITH A POISON SYMBOL AND A JEW STAR BESIDE IT

sdg

Comment

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blwingdings2.htm

Originally posted by Urbanlegends.about.com
          Which brings us, lastly, to "Q33NY," which we are now being told in email lore was the flight number of one of the airliners that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. In Wingdings it looks like this:

[Wingdings Font Showing Above]

Obviously we're supposed to interpret this as a direct reference to the terrorist attack. It's all there — the airplane, the "twin towers" (okay, that's a stretch — they look like symbols for documents to me), a skull and crossbones (symbolizing death, of course) and the Star of David (evidently meant to represent anti-Israeli sentiments on the part of the hijackers).

There's just one problem: Neither of the airliners involved in the attack on the World Trade Center bore the number "Q33NY." The actual flight numbers were as follows: American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175. It's clear, then, that someone carefully fabricated the sequence of numbers and letters in the email to achieve the desired effect.

No "spooky prophecy" or "weird coincidence" there — just a hoax.
          The article does have a funny story about how before, when you typed NYC it was supposed to be anti-semitic, and they changed it recently in Webdings to be I <3 [city]
          DELETED

Comment

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com...p/JEWS_DID_WTC

End of discussion.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
              http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blwingdings2.htm

The article does have a funny story about how before, when you typed NYC it was supposed to be anti-semitic, and they changed it recently in Webdings to be I <3 [city]
              I get the the Skull and Crossbones, a Star of David and a Thumbs Up. Hitler = Wingdings.

Comment

Working...
              X