iPod Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Video

I recently purchased an iPod video (30gb) and am having extreme difficulty putting videos into itunes. I have used many different applications to convert my clips/videos to the proper format, but no matter how i try to add them to itunes, it doesnt work.

Any tips?
    1:abbot> i think i played well
    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
    oar> but its ok

hm

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    I recently purchased an iPod video (30gb) and am having extreme difficulty putting videos into itunes. I have used many different applications to convert my clips/videos to the proper format, but no matter how i try to add them to itunes, it doesnt work.

Any tips?
    Ill reply in another language, and leave you to decypher the code!.

U bent stom, indien gegeven een wettelijke oppurtunity ik u zou doden.

Comment

a clear case of RTFM
      2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
      2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
      2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Any tips?
        "It doesn't work" is a bad error description. What doesn't work? In what manner does it fail to work? Any error messages or symptoms?

- Drag a movie file from an Explorer/Finder window and drop it into iTunes. Right click on it and pick "Convert to iPod format."
        - Open a movie in Quicktime 7 or better. File > Export > Movie to iPod.
        - If you're using a Mac, go find the program ffmpegx and figure it out.

Regardless, you just drag and drop it into iTunes.

Comment

Any tips?
          I had this - when you put your mpegs on your ipod it forgets to transfer the sound. As you seem to have established, you need to convert your mpegs to ipod friendly files, and to do that you need an ipod friendly file converter program like Videora, and then you can transfer them onto your ipod. Secondly I drag and drop my videos into the ipod itself, not itunes, by dropping them on the 'MIKES IPOD' icon on the left hand menu of itunes (where it says 'library', 'podcasts', etc...)
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I use(d) ImToo ipod movie convertor to convert to the mp4 that ipods only read, then simply drag that file onto itunes.

Comment

Working...
            X