what about making a Lt hunter ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about making a Lt hunter ship?

as i see there is alot of people complaining about the levterrs. complaining only does not help much since as it seems they do not even want to think about hunting them down to prevent them from bombing base. maybe that would change if you gave them a ship to hunt them? my idea was to change the lanc. at the moment it is used by a few newbies that cannot aim yet to learn the game,but mostly by spawners to get cheap kills with strays and by extreme laggots that wanna have a kill too once while they still have their lagshields raised. i wouldnt wanna have a big change and move far away from the original but maybe lower their fire rate in exchange for a very fast proximity emp bomb with very low damage that does not take much energy to fire but has a low fire rate. if aimed right that would not have much effect in basing but would prevent the levis from recharging and the terrs from warping without having to buy antiwarp. the final sprayshot could take them out then. thought about thors with that effect first but i wouldnt wanna have people shooting base through the walls even tho they could shoot out of base too then. well dunno how much effect that would have in the end since it could be limited to 1 thor per respawn. in spawn the lanc wouldnt be much diffrent since the doublesprayshot now is worse than catching an emp bomb that takes at least some aim. would also make this ship more be more than just a no-aim, strayshot ship. anyways i would like to hear some oppinions.

I predict most of this threads posts will be off topic. :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lil camel'd
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

hm ph any reason why or are you just trying to encourage eck to post more?

Comment

There already is an LT hunting ship, it's called put a spider with antiwarp on a turret
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

nobody lts anymore, all the cool kids xterr
              afksry

Comment

Esc + 1
                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  There already is an LT hunting ship, it's called put a spider with antiwarp on a turret
                  $.

Comment

O' Conner Domanic HA-46 Warbird + portal + burst + stealth + cloak
                    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                    2:renzi> lol no
                    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Denon View Post
                      Esc + 1
                      Fucker, you beat me to it, I was going to say It's called a warbird and people have been using it successfully for years.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                      X