Emulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation

NOTE: I'm not discussing where to get roms or emulators (because it's oh so hard to look it up at google) but I am discussing part of an emulator, which I believe is fine and dandy on these forums.

Ok, I use Gens, I recently upgraded it (recently as in today) to do sega cd stuff (i didn't know this was possible) and got an old but good game (Dark Wizard for the Sega CD) well it keeps freezing now at the same point and I have no idea what to do. I tried burning the game directly onto a disc, which worked fine, but doesn't stop it from freezing at the exact same spot.

Any suggestions?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Either the game ISO you downloaded is corrupted, or that emulator doesn't handle it correctly.

I might suggest trying Kega Fusion, it is a very good Genesis/Sega CD emulator:

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php...is/fusion.html

Your save game should be compatible. You will have to copy the files from one folder to the other. I'm not exactly sure of the filenames, etc. so if you can't figure it out, try Googling it.

If Kega doesn't work, you will have to find another copy of the ISO I guess.
    sdg

Comment

I figured that was the case, I was just hoping for someone to drop me a miracle cure. I'll dl another emulator tomorrow, and hopfully not another rom, because it took a long time to find and download.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I must be blind, but where can you adjust your keydefs for fushion?

Comment

Options -> Set Config -> Controllers
          sdg

Comment

BAH, it must be the copy of the game I have. dfhdjfshghdsjfghdsfjlgdfk

thanks though stab.

EDIT: it's so retarded, because it doesn't freeze, it just keeps replaying the same horribly gay music over and over again without changing scenes, and I can't do anything

Comment

Try setting "Perfect Sync" under the Options menu of Kega.
              sdg

Comment

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/arch...hp/t-2668.html

Apparently, i'm not the only one with this exact same problem, gonna check out there solution and see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                  Try setting "Perfect Sync" under the Options menu of Kega.
                  yeah ok, you beat me to it, gonna give it a shot.

Comment

hm

Two people are in this conversation, let me be the third =)

Comment

PRAISE BE TO STABWOUND!

(that means it worked, thanks a ton for all the help stab)

Comment

Working...
                      X