Goodbye Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Everybody

i know what you guys are thinking...oh god, here's another guy who's going to 'quit' ss, and wants us all to let him know how much we miss him. Well for once you're wrong, my friendly forum community! This is NOT to inform you that i'm leaving subspace...this is in fact, a suicide note.

i'd like to take the opportunity to tell you that i am taking my own life, this fifth of november. ok..well not really. i think i'd be too much of a pussy to kill myself. i do cut myself though. and not in the good way. mostly its for attention.

ok, so in conclusion...i'm not leaving subspace...i'm not killing myself. i dont even cut myself. i'm just in a sadistic mood, and bored out of my skull. keep it real peeps.

way to get our hopes up, jerkfuck

but to be honest, if you were seriously posting a myspacide style post, I'd have pmed you and told you not to do it... but don't tell anyone.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

ok i wont.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
        i know what you guys are thinking...oh god, here's another guy who's going to 'quit' ss, and wants us all to let him know how much we miss him. Well for once you're wrong, my friendly forum community! This is NOT to inform you that i'm leaving subspace...this is in fact, a suicide note.

i'd like to take the opportunity to tell you that i am taking my own life, this fifth of november. ok..well not really. i think i'd be too much of a pussy to kill myself. i do cut myself though. and not in the good way. mostly its for attention.

ok, so in conclusion...i'm not leaving subspace...i'm not killing myself. i dont even cut myself. i'm just in a sadistic mood, and bored out of my skull. keep it real peeps.
        dude im form michiganm i know how it is itso sepressing this time of year whit the shitty raid and no snow i remember back in the day when we had 3-5 feet of snow by this time of year and snowmobiling allll winter now ur luck if u get a foot of snow for a week besides tthe U.P. i spent last wintere there it was so shityy i xouldnt wait to get back to h-town :/

Comment

:/

Originally posted by Money View Post
          dude im form michiganm i know how it is itso sepressing this time of year whit the shitty raid and no snow i remember back in the day when we had 3-5 feet of snow by this time of year and snowmobiling allll winter now ur luck if u get a foot of snow for a week besides tthe U.P. i spent last wintere there it was so shityy i xouldnt wait to get back to h-town :/

Back in the day when I was a youngin, I had to walk 8 miles to school in 7 feet of snow, uphill both ways.

Comment

goodbye

Comment

I suggest "The Awesome" from volcs's sig.

I almost killed myself the first time I read it because it was so cool.
              afksry

Comment

what a turn off
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

i thought the forum already had a "im cutting myselves for attention" person..
                  Throughout time, there’s been
                  crimes, throughout our history
                  But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                  Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                  Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                  Come on and take a stand
                  Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                  and all the kids are running
                  from London to Manchester
                  cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by eehh View Post
                    i thought the forum already had a "im cutting myselves for attention" person..
                    Would they be schitzophrenic then? And for fuck's sake stop putting .. after every post
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i thought it pretty clear that i dont cut myself.

Comment

yawn
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                          yawn
                          gtfo my farewell thread man. you're stealing my thunder.

Comment

Psh you'd be too worried about getting blood all over your "sweet bachelor pad"

Comment

this is true...i'd probably jump out the window. but seeing as how i'm on the second floor, i'd just end up in a body cast.

Comment

Working...
                              X