• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff nowadays is a Joke! thats why noone plays tw

Hey guys

tw staff looks like a joke.

First we get a spam of 15 challenges of everest to play a fucking base game

then when we accept it, they go play some guys named C H E ZZ

before that idiot comes into arena beggin to us for the cancel.

i said i wanned to bd, cause i was fucking mad and was about to make everest's ce bleed to death.

But after that mootland farmer joins the arena and simply cancels the game without anyone from us saying we wanned to cancel.

Well you might say, fucking lame wont you ?

Lame ? is it funny to get spammed like that ?

No its not.

And after that Mootland said witness didnt know the rules, and that now he knows it.

After that i simply got disconnected from server.

Cool aint it ?
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Don't care.

Comment

Yeah. I made a mistake, as did Witness. Witness had only asked one captain, obviously not yours. I apologised to you about it in-game. The lucky thing for you is that there will probably be a TWD reset anyway, and yes I know that's not an excuse for my action, or Witness's. So, this thread is just trying to stir up more shit than necessary, like Phiz's thread. If you have a bigger issue about it, use the complaints email.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

It's a new rule and a simple mistake by a lower staff. I will make sure all staffers are informed of changes to TWD. Ignore the matchbot if the person is spamming you with request, if the problem goes beyond a single isolated incident report it to Reaver. I highly doubt *kill was used on you but if it isn't just some bullshit claim pasted in to make this case seem more serious then it is email it to complaints@trenchwars.org.

Comment

Working...
        X