It's official, I'm lame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, I'm lame.

i was skateboarding and fell off onto my right hip, apparently there was acute internal bruising and i cant walk without crutches now. bah, nothing is a better reminder of how fragile the human body really is than when you can no longer walk without excrutiating pain and crutches.
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

Thats nothing, try breaking your left ankle while at the same time rolling and cracking the bone in your right foot. All this was done to me at the same instant once I jumped of a 7 strair gap with my board. You'll feel fine in 2 weeks and you prolly will get back onto a skateboard within 3 months.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

actually i will prolly be fine in a week, but i dont think i wanna go back on my skateboard because i suxor
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Pfft, Keep trying, so you got a bruise ouch, it hurts, it goes away. You know what doesent go away? The first 5 strai you kickflip, the first grind you did on a rail, the first ollie, the feeling you get when you know you just landed a sweet trick. Keep at it yo. Good times will come more often.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

ya know what else doesnt go away? super glue
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

What were you trying yoshi?
            sage

Comment

Heh... try falling and breaking both of your wrists while rollerblading. That's at the same time mind you! My little bro did this to himself trying to impress a girl. Silly hormones!
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

You know what would suck... Say you break both your arms, that means u have a cast all around your hand...someone is gonna have to wipe for you ;p (happend to my friend a while back) :/
                :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  trying to be cool. he failed again! :P

that sucks dude but u gotta get back on that horse.. or skate board. but i do recommend a horsefor any non licensed teen.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    i was riding my friends board which is outfitted with rollerblade wheels (dont ask me why) that are much too large for the "wheel well" of the board. i was going down my street and it just started wobbling and i was like o crap im gonna fall, then when i fell i realized i had fallen like a second after it happened, and i was all like o crap i fell, then a car was coming and i was all like o crap a car is coming and i dont know how i did it, but i ran a few steps, and thought o crap im in terrible pain, and collapsed just out of the path of the car, like 5 minutes later my mom came out to wash her car, which is why i rode away in the first place, so i wouldnt have to help and i yelled at here to come get me.
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

And you think you suck at skateboarding? My friend broke his arm while trying to ollie over a brick :S

Comment

haha me and my friend did ollie competitions over bricks and i got upto 4 bricks high and 2 bricks long, but that was before i started subspace and skated alot
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Bricks? shit me and my friends just put skateboards stacked up.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

me and my friends are so poor that we all share a skateboard rendering that imposilb
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Kid Died

On the story of things w/ skates Some kid died from roller skating the today. He couldn't stop and ran into the back of a tractor trailer. He died earlier this morning.

Zach was his first name I dont know the last.

But you shall be fine just be glad that this didn't happen to you.
                              ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Working...
                              X