Vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote!

I'm a dumbass and forgot to change my registration from NC to VA, so I can't vote. But if this post reminds one of you other people to vote, that's good enough, I guess. Well, if you vote Democrat that is.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
    I'm a dumbass
    Amen.

Comment

NO FACE YOU FOOL YOUR VOTE WOULD'VE MADE THE DIFFERENCE THIS TIME IT WILL BE AN EXACT TIE AND THEY WILL BE VERY SURE OF IT AND NOT DO A RECOUNT OR ANYTHING AND THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SECOND VOTE AND THEN THE OTHER GUY WILL WIN BUT YOU COULD'VE SINGLEHANDEDLY WON THE ELECTION ALL BY YOURSELF IN FACT THAT IS A POSSIBILITY IN EVERY ELECTION SO WHAT A CRITICAL ERROR YOU HAVE MADE
      afksry

Comment

DEMOCRATS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hm

=D

Comment

its looking like the senate race could come down to 1 vote
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Fuck your state, DTF.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                Fuck your state, DTF.
                What for? Giving the Dems 3 seats?

if this is about Joe, I'm just going to say, I called this at primary time.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                  What for? Giving the Dems 3 seats?

if this is about Joe, I'm just going to say, I called this at primary time.

i vote for whoever gives me more money, which is always republican since im in the military and democrats think that me dieing for my country should be worth less than what a manager at mcdonalds gets paid
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

vote? whats that?

im registered, but i can't be bothered to vote, thats why i dont bitch about the prez, cuz i dont have a right to if i didnt vote hohoho

Comment

No for Lieberman. He's as good as canceling out 3 House seats.

Money: felons can't vote anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        i vote for whoever gives me more money, which is always republican since im in the military and democrats think that me dieing for my country should be worth less than what a manager at mcdonalds gets paid
                        Always in favor of supporting our military. Problems seems to arise once the military come home and the government forgets that supporting our troops is more than moral support while they are overseas.

Just recently as of last month, October 10, 2006 - One in four veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars are filing disability claims, according to records released by the U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA) under the Freedom of Information Act after nine months of denying their existence and posted today on the National Security Archive Web site.

Typical and also predicted; as soon as our military service men and women casualties return home and seek out help that the government promised, they suddenly get the typical red tape that prevents them from receiving the medical attention they require. Well I should correct myself, as they will give the medical attention these people need, but they may have to wait and be pushed aside for a few weeks or months before they can receive this guaranteed gesture of the Military and our Government. Sure it’s ok to make the sacrifice for your country as our government hopes more would do, but when you return home, missing that eye, leg, arm or part of your brain, we do not want to support our troops and their problems, this is reserved for those actively fighting the War on Terror.

The VA’s website notes: The VA responded to the Archive’s original January 2006 FOIA request for documents about the number of disability benefits claims filed by veterans from the current war in Iraq by claiming that no documents existed, apparently because the reports concern the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) rather than being limited to the Iraq War. Only after the Archive administratively appealed the VA’s “no documents” claims and advised the VA that it was prepared to file a lawsuit did the agency manage to locate the records. ß Odd how that always seems to work?

Veterans’ groups have criticized the VA for using emergency appropriations to fund veterans’ benefits rather than realistically planning and budgeting for the veterans’ needs. According to Veterans for America, the newly released data suggests official estimates dramatically understate the future cost of the current Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. If the current trend continues, then VA could receive as many as 400,000 disability claims from the 1.6 million deployed active duty and reserve service members in the Global War on Terrorism.

Who needs a budget? The government can just steal or borrow as they say from another source and bleed that dry. I wonder how we will pay for all of this long after Bush is out of office? These people that tell you that only Democrats will raise your taxes is so far off base. If taxes are not going to raise the funds for such problems we will be facing, who will? Will GWB sell his shares of stock in Oil, Halliburton, Bechtel and perhaps his TX ranch to pay for this? NO…it will be the people of this nation paying for the lack of preparing and foresight of an ending to this war and not to forget, as I am sure they will be forgotten by those that speak out against Liberals and Tree Huggers, the support of our troops that have returned home!

Frankly, I have no problem in giving back that amazing tax rebate of $100 if it would defray from new taxes and help the veterans. Was the $100 tax rebate that special in the 1st place?
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Agreed, typical of a person who thinks he is "dieing" for his country to think that Republicans are always on his side no matter what because their bumpers read "Support our Troops" and "Yes Lord, we will ride with you."

Comment

vote or die mothafucka vote or die vote or die

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Minimum wage got raised to 6.85... I'm so happy
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X