?go freezetag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go freezetag.

So anyways, most people that know that I myself invented Freezetag, but lately, something evil was afoot! I woke up to find my name removed from the ?go freezetag arena much to my dismay. I did a ?help call on this only to be answered by a confused map coordinator. Someone apparently went over his head to remove my name from the map. What kind of petty childish nerd would you have to be to take my name off a map for a game I invented? All I know is that Nethila wanted my name taken off, Pure_Luck wanted my name taken off, and some "ZH" wanted my name taken off. All I have to say is, since you newbies had nothing to do with the original creation of the map, nor will you ever be able to think of anything half as creative, you should stay out of it. Anyways, it is back now, but I just wanted to rant a little about petty upper staffers.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Hmm, well if you were the original creator your name should be on there.

Speaking of maps, the latest twlb-winner's roster is completely messed up, I thank you for uploading it fast, but you have to change it.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Boo hoo :crying:

Comment

If staffers dislike you, the normal rules "disappear", I know everything about it.

Comment

There's no such thing as rules when someone makes a map.

The map has to have:

WarkWark
          Holybird
          Jason (<- SO WRONG, he only made arena)
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post

The map has to have:

WarkWark
            Holybird
            Am I the only one who doesn't understand a thing of what you just said?

Comment

lololololol
              sdg

Comment

i love it when anything ahppens to you, you assume im behind it.
                thanks for the support wark, but i'd care less about whose name is on what map. even if your name is on every single map of tw, i wouldnt give a shit. nice seeing you back in the forum
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Funny Nethila, since you were one of the people who voted against my name returning to the map. I guess you sorta forgot that you had said anything? And my name belongs on every arena in Trenchwars, im Wark after all, I am basically the most powerful figure in the game, and a focal point for random incidents of abuse.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hmm.. lets see..
                    i wasnt there at the last staff meeting, so no way i have voted anything there
                    i dont work for TWDev or Maps, so no way i could have voted anything there
                    i dont remember anyone ask me anything about maps, esp freezetag, so no way i could have voted anything there
                    i dont recall i speak of anything about any maps, so no way i could have voted anything there
                    i dont even know when your name was taken off and put back on, if that really happened, so i couldnt have voted anything there

hmm.. the last time i voted in anything was my country's election, which was like.. years ago.. so i have no clue where you get your info from. Maybe you had a nightmare? Or maybe your 'source' just threw some names at you so that he/she can get you off their asses. "hey, i want this guy off my ass, so i will just throw him some names he already hate"

oh and clichy, what happened to your 'quitting forum for a while'? or does your 'a while' means 5 minutes?
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

If only you weren't such a habitual liar Nethila.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                        oh and clichy, what happened to your 'quitting forum for a while'? or does your 'a while' means 5 minutes?
                        Clichy
                        Banned
                        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                        3:Shadowmere> LOL
                        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                        Shadowmere> Rofl
                        Up in ya !> With his feet
                        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                        Up in ya !> l44t feet
                        Deft> l44t f44t*
                        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post

The map has to have:

WarkWark
                          Holybird
                          this kid must be on drugs, lol musta been hanging out too long with kid kaos eh?? lolllololol
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Wark I don't know who told you that Neth and PL wanted your name removed from the freezetag map. No one went over anyones head, and while there is someone to blame for this, it is not luck or neth.

and what the hell happened to my avatar?

Comment

it looks huge
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X