Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Price (downfall of Bush Administration)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Price (downfall of Bush Administration)

I say it is all because the long roaring oil price - sure they have dropped it a a few weeks before this election. But people were not fools, they knew once the election is over the oil price will be back to all time highs.

I was against the war on Iraq from the start.

But sure, you had to have a war, but at least give us the low priced oil?

Why can't Bush keep his mouth shut and just let oil pumps going? I have heard the underground oil reserves in the Mid East are more or less connected. If OPAC wants to cut the production: fine, just pump the oil out before they do!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Why do you care? You're a worthless aussie. Go talk about how insignificant your country/continent is with Rudy and Lunar Crescens and any other morons. Come to think of it, as far as being represented in subspace, Australians are about as stupid as Brazilians.

EDIT: And you're wrong, too. It's because of Iraq mostly.

Comment

hm

Telcat sucks.

AND:

Comment

Oil prices where the least important of the issues at hand.

the economy, war and scandal where the reasoning for such change.

Oil had almost nothing to do with the outcome.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Telcat obviously knows this better than you guys who voted and/or lives in the country..
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
            Oil prices where the least important of the issues at hand.

the economy, war and scandal where the reasoning for such change.

Oil had almost nothing to do with the outcome.
            Are you sure?

If this war was not about oil then what was it for?

Say taxpayers spent billions on this war, and they can not even expect to get compensated from cheap oil and the economy it boosts. Of course they would be angry.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I think almost 3,000 dead US military, 21,000 wounded, a war that is going to demand the presence of US forces for the next decade at least if we're lucky and the lack of transparency within the Administration and the lack of oversight of the Executive that mattered here. I'd like to say displeasure with foreign policy and how it's hurting the image of the US and the West but I don't think too many people care at this point.

Comment

People wanted change. Problem is that no one asked what the plan was, just change. So change is what we will get. Fasten your seatbelts.

I do not understand why people keep wanting to think of political things as 'Left' or 'Right'. It's not about Left and Right, it is about 'Up' and 'Down'.

Comment

Eph is a Bushite.

Telcat: Nobody is stupid enough to think the whole war is solely about oil - let alone be worried solely about oil as an impact of the war. You're not insightful or informed so quit with the aloof cynic attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    Telcat: Nobody is stupid enough to think the whole war is solely about oil - let alone be worried solely about oil as an impact of the war. You're not insightful or informed so quit with the aloof cynic attitude.
                    Rofl no you stupid telcat, the war in Iraq is a war on terrorism and to get their WMD's (WMD's sounds so cool, I just can see Steven Seagal running around in Baghdad)
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

the war in Iraq is a war on terrorism

Wasn't the war on terrorism different than the Iraq situation?

Comment

i don't know .. freedom

maybe you'd like having a dictator that killed everyone
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Yes, the situation is a lot better now.

Comment

I won't even dignify idiotic posts with a response except to say that believing a war is solely about one thing is not only extraordinarily optimistic but extremely naive. We had a just fine situation going for oil before the war - we were in charge of your countries then and we still are now.

Comment

It's ironic that you don't seem to be in charge of your own country though, so that power is lost on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X