Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we Focus on the Midterms When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we Focus on the Midterms When...

Britney filed for divorce from K Fed.

A sad day for all.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

He's set for life if he gets the kids. I hate celebrities, especially the lower tier ones like Spears.

Comment

But you know they're gonna remain "friends with benefits".

Comment

if not...they'll at least cyber.

Comment

he's going to be wrestling John Cena in an upcoming pay-per-view event for WWE...

I also heard his new album only like sold to 4 people.

POPOZOW
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            he's going to be wrestling John Cena in an upcoming pay-per-view event for WWE...

I also heard his new album only like sold to 4 people.

POPOZOW
            All of whom bought it as a gag gift.
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              All of whom bought it as a gag gift.
              It's true, a spring snake pops out of the cd case when you open it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                It's true, a spring snake pops out of the cd case when you open it.
                the pass them off as a spring snake. due to a decrease in record sales, they were able to stock every single sold album with a carefully preserved aborted fetus from Britanny. take THAT non-pirating musica america!

Comment

"A number of Hollywood gossip websites had reported Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. The reason? Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances. "

I heard they signed a prenup, Brittney has to pay him $120k a year, owned.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                    "A number of Hollywood gossip websites had reported Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. The reason? Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances. "

I heard they signed a prenup, Brittney has to pay him $120k a year, owned.
                    And he'll be hella rich and famous forever as the guyu that boned Britney Spears.

I wish I were as tight as K Fed.

Comment

I hope someone murders both of them.

Comment

Sorry to get your hopes up, I just found out it's supposedly 30k a month for 12 months, which is more realistic than 120k a year for however long.

That's still pretty funny though, can't believe she was stupid enough to sign a pre-nup.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

can't believe she married the guy
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

She divorced him via Text Message. How immature is that?

Oh, and they caught it on tape. Thank you Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkq0w6ua_Sg

Comment

Did she adopt another baby after popping out his, or did he actually land two off of her?

Comment

Working...
                              X