Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TW is officially invited to participate in the WZ invitational.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW is officially invited to participate in the WZ invitational.

Took forever to get the privaledges to post the following so I apologize for this being a few weeks late:

WZ is hosting a single game for all zones to field 1 team. The Q&A can be found at the following neutral site:

http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showtopic=12151

For some reason I cant cut and paste the bulletin here

Please read and respond.

Please have the TW captain email me yzen@wzctf.net with the subject TW roster.

Please supply the TW team roster and the best day of week and time of day that would best fit your team.

Also I have just created ?chat=wzi - have your team join to talk, discuss, trash talk, etc. other zone and cross-zone players that will be participating in this game.

As soon as I get all the rosters in I will announce who is playing and the date and time of the invitational game.

Any questions / comments can be emailed to yzen@wzctf.net

Your expediency is most appreciated.

-y

Comment

how many players do you need for the team

Im in for this, who else is?
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Your team should consist of at least 15 ppl: 10 active ingame and 5 sub/spec help. I would fill up to 30 on your roster to ensure that you have the best possible starting lineup to represent TW with flexibility in your scheduling.

Comment

If anyone is interested in organizing a team from TW private message me in game or email KolarTW@gmail.com.

Comment

WZ vs TW

Im all for this! but with that said...i dont know whats going to happen. i think we should have a team to make ss more friendly we already have HZ vs TW regularly so why not WZ

Comment

Keep in mind this is SVS settings. The best TW WZ players would not be the best players for this tournament. Nor would our best SVS players, who don't flag. $$$

In that respect it's extremely different than TW vs. HZ which have basically the same settings.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
              X