Ed Bradley :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Bradley :(

Rest in peace man, you were a great anchor.

He kept it fucking real.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

great, all my IRL friends who don't even watch news will join the 500 "r.i.p. ed bradley" facebook groups
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      great, all my IRL friends who don't even watch news will join the 500 "r.i.p. ed bradley" facebook groups
      Oh jesus, it has started already.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Damn dude. I love 60 Minutes too.

RIP homie.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Philadelphia has lost another home grown product with Ed's passing.

Ed started as a DJ on WDAS Radio Philadlephia before joining the network news.

I had met Ed once while I was in Venezia, Italia back long long long ago when I was...lets just say under 21. Was a real nice guy that was happy to say hello back to you and shake your hand offering his autograph. Oddly enough I met up again in Vatican City and we witnessed Don Novello, Father Guido Sarducci for those that are unfamiliar, being arrested for his public display noting that he was the Pope of his own Church.

Ed was a good guy and too young to have passed.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

But he was only Pope for a day, along with everyone else in the People's Catholic Church
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
              But he was only Pope for a day, along with everyone else in the People's Catholic Church
              LOL...you remember this? didn't want to make myself look so old by bringing that up.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                LOL...you remember this? didn't want to make myself look so old by bringing that up.
                thanks for giving me that name.

I wikipedia'd it, and clicked the link to SNL. For the past half hour that's all I've been reading about.

I <3 wikipedia so much.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                X