11-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Wow ... biggest win in NJ history.

genocidal
11-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Gators better be #3 now.

Edify
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!

GO RU!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No soup for you, Louisville! You didn't eat your chunky soup!

(I attend RU)

Exalt
11-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Wow ... biggest win in NJ history.

nj has a history in sports????

btw im going to a party in jersey this weekend, and I gotta admit, im in love with jersey girls, biggest drunks ever

like ill pass out drunk and wake up the next morning and they are still drinking, and i mean eating breakfast with a beer or some jack

Sufficient
11-10-2006, 12:01 AM

btw im going to a party in jersey this weekend, and I gotta admit, im in love with jersey girls, biggest drunks ever

like ill pass out drunk and wake up the next morning and they are still drinking, and i mean eating breakfast with a beer or some jack

Biggest college football win in NJ history. And that history goes back to the very first collegiate football game played btwn Rutgers and Princeton.

a2m+
11-10-2006, 01:33 PM
college ave and easton ave were so crazy last night into this morning, it was probably the most fun I've ever had

Edify
11-10-2006, 01:56 PM
college ave and easton ave were so crazy last night into this morning, it was probably the most fun I've ever hadwtf you?

404 Not Found
11-10-2006, 02:00 PM

NJ Devils have a good history for such a new expansion team in the NHL.

Are they still not televising Blackhawks games? I heard a story of the owner of the Blackhawks not televisingthe games so that people would have to buy tickets and see them if they had any interest?

Sleepy Weasel
11-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Haven't they been doing that for blackhawk games for like 10 years? I could be completely wrong. I don't really know anything about the blackhawks, but I thought I read that once.

PaulOakenfold
11-10-2006, 03:57 PM
This is only the beginning for Big East football....

(yes I realize they're both BE teams)

404 Not Found
11-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Wouldn't be special for Temple to beat Penn State this weekend. Not that Temple has a chance in hell....Temple should not even be in the same div. as PSU. I just hate PSU!!