Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

If possible timewise, I think TWLD and TWLJ playoffs or at least the finals, should be best of five instead of best of three, and scheduled in two hour blocks instead of one The games will be a lot more exciting than last season when Siege was so stacked that you wouldn't need the five games.
    Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 02-09-2003, 01:02 AM.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
    If possible timewise
    I tihnk thats the reason why they haven't considered it
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I think that during Playoffs there wouldn't be nearly as many games scheduled, and therefore first to 3 wins/best of 5 games matches that are scheduled for 2 hours would be not just plausible but appropriate.

Comment

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to play 5 intensive games in a row.
        TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
        TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
        TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
        TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
          Don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to play 5 intensive games in a row.
          That is sort of the intent. If it came to 4 or 5 rounds, squads might have to dig deeper into their rosters. I think this would lead to more strategy, and since it's playoffs it'd be more gaming for everyone. I don't know about you but I like gaming :P

Comment

3 is fine.

5 is silly.

Comment

don't fix what ain't broke.
              and i think the time constraints have been explained in detail. many times. just like projs thread was explained many times. proj mayo and web are triplets.

Comment

Working...
              X