REVAMP DRAFT LEAGUE and TEST play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVAMP DRAFT LEAGUE and TEST play

Hey fellow TW Players. I talked to pure luck today and we are discussing a draft league for a month or two just to see how it goes and then following TWL have one set in place to kill time as another league to get the zone involved in and have more people come play this game again. BRING BACK THE POPULATION!

idea is having 4 teams, 21 man roster size with an A team and a B team aka Major and Minor leagues(14 for major and 7 for minor)

pending on the amount of people who want to play we can bump up the amount of teams by 2 and the roster size a bit bigger so we can have a minors and major championship and then for fun a major vs minor championship game etc..

also having a free agency where if there are players in your team who arent performing or arent showing up u can either pick up someone inplace of them or have trades to the other teams around the league. now also something i might impliment is a salary cap for all you fantasy league fans to A) make it a bit more fun for signing people under salary cap and it will B) also make the teams a bit more fair to keep it competative rather then having one team ravishing all the others because they are more reputable or have more friends.

please i would like you to either a) post to me on this forum B) private message me in this forum crap or the best of the 3 would be C) private messaging me or leaving me a ?message if you are interested in playing. thanks alot - hurricane
    Subnova Owner

hm

L33t. Count me in.

Comment

Count me in fagg0t

Uh... ch'yea, ill ask my squadslaves.. err.. squadmembers

TTYL

- Fludd
      Fludd:
      TWLB Champion Season - 9
      TWLJ Champion Season - 10
      TWLJ Champion Season - 11
      TWLD Champion Season - 12
      TWLJ Champion Season - 12
      TWLD Champion Season - 13
      TWLJ Champion Season - 13
      TWLJ Champion Season - 14
      TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

in
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

draft league was a great idea when it first came out. however, the reason why it won't work is draft league has nothing to do with squads. And people tend to lose interest in things when it's not really concerning them. From the previous draft leagues, top players often show up for the first 2,3 weeks, then disappeared for the rest of the 'season'.
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

hm

I'm in.

Comment

neth i know it will worth with captains who will show up and be active because they will have a free agency to pick people from etc.. to keep the league active and this would be a trial run for a month or so to see how well it will run for AFTER TWL
              Subnova Owner

Comment

This is one of those perennial "good ideas" that just never pans out. Best of luck to you, though.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                    This is one of those perennial "good ideas" that just never pans out. Best of luck to you, though.
                    Out.

Comment

people like you are the reason why these things dont work out, its called being cynical or a pecimist... u believe it will work it will work especially if we have people involved in it not people saying 'out' if u dont want to join it u dont have to post anything lol
                      Subnova Owner

Comment

the "minor" aspect wont work, its just like that stupid TWIL (Intermediate league?) that failed miserably. i suggest if you want a DT, go back to the old one.
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Umm, the problem with the previous TWDTs was that not enough people showed up to games. You're going to fix this by... making rosters smaller?

Comment

hm

Maybe you should have like 5 spares for if not all of the people are on.

Comment

Here's an idea ... just set a date and have the draft and games in one day instead of having a draft a week before and HOPING everyone on your roster will show up.

Shameless plug ... check out Powerball Draft Tourny on Sun nights.

Comment

Working...
                              X