make a wish foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make a wish foundation

everyone's clear with what this foundation does, right? it gives sick children a chance to make a dream come true. well, anything within fiscal limits i am assuming.

the reason i bring this up is because about a year ago i was hospitalized and had a couple surgeries done. about a month or two ago a friend of my dad's who works at the hospital, probably pr in the children's wing or something, had a little chat with him. when kids with crohn's disease are hospitalized for an extended period of time or had the surgeries that i had done to me done to them they are elligible to "make a wish." i am not entirely sure about the legitimacy of the conversation because my dad tends to exaggerate, but it was still an interesting thought. it also brought about some moral dilemmas. i mean, i'm relatively well off right now. i only get sick every now and then, and it's not near as sick as i was before. there are kids out there who are truly ill and probably deserve to make a wish way more than i do. why should i deprive those kids of a wish, or at least of some type of funding towards a potential wish, when i don't truly need it.

the reason this thought was refreshed was because my family n i are going to california for christmas. we'll be going to the bay area to visit with my auntie from the 25th or 26th (maybe the 27th because my 18th birthday is on the 26th and i'd rather be in town for that) and other family friends. originally my sister and i planned on going to see a show or two while we were there. however, when i found out that bob barker was retiring it brought up the thought of going to see a price is right show before barker retired. i've always loved the price is right, even though i don't watch it very often, and i'll be of age to go to it while i'm in california. i hear getting tickets to go see the show is veeery difficult. i'm sure it's even harder now that barker has announced retirement. the thought struck me tonight about the make a wish thing when i was watching that commercial where wayne gretzky tries to write his name with a pencil in his mouth but sucks dick at it.

what would your wish be?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Well, I'm not a kid anymore, but if I was my make-a-wish would be:

"please let me grope Angelina Jolie"
    sdg

Comment

Something along the lines of letting me beat the shit out of Derek Jeter.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Visit 20 different countries in a 6-month period.

20 sunsets from 20 different views, what more could I ask for.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I would ask for more life.

Or the Six Feet Under complete series on box set.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

A gram of potassium cyanide.
            FREE MANDELA

Comment

first of all jeen, you totally deserve a wish more than anybody i know.
              why give a wish to a terminal kid if they're gonna bite it anyways? let somebody stick around to enjoy it, ya know? if you want bob barker, damnit, you go see bob barker. and if you can use it to lock in a place for yourself in the actual playing, then go for it.

if I had one wish, i think i'd agree with LB, sappy as it sounds. only i'd want to bring all my friends.

Comment

99% of trench wars players who filled out applications for the make a wish foundation wanted me to host chocobo ranchers one last time. Kim, I hope you feel good about yourself.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'd want to go on a marathon sex-spree in which I would impregnate women from all different races. I think a week would be sufficient. All the women would have to submit to my sperm and oral sex is definitely not allowed (we're spreading my seed here).

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    I'd want to go on a marathon sex-spree in which I would impregnate women from all different races. I think a week would be sufficient. All the women would have to submit to my sperm and oral sex is definitely not allowed (we're spreading my seed here).

this wish and liquid blues basicly describes what US Navy guys do when they port in places like australia, where the women love everything american... this isnt even a good wish in my mind, since its possible to do it anyway haha
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yea along with that whole " woops you're in the navy for 3 years min, sry about that lawl!"
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

More weed foundation.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          Visit 20 different countries in a 6-month period.

20 sunsets from 20 different views, what more could I ask for.
                          Surgically remove homosexual thoughts like that from your head.

Comment

Lolol Fuck Mad Bytches And Smoke Weed Everyday

That's The Best Wish, Right??!

Fo Sho

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              Lolol Fuck Mad Bytches And Smoke Weed Everyday

That's The Best Wish, Right??!

Fo Sho
                              Yeah yea.

Thys dawg knos wuts crakin yo!

I fuck biatches in mah sleep then i fuckt yo momma.

i gotcha back son.

Wutang and houston rapperz 4 lyfe!
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X