This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nethila set me up the bomb

Apparently a little argument between Nethila and I turned into him setting me up to get axed. He faked some screenshot of Herion Bob promoting an alias of mine on Paladen to look like Ikrit promoted the alias. What a corrupt whore and it's depressing how PL will take his word over me and Heroin Bob's.

Anyway, I hope staff has fun with bots now and I'm going to start enjoying the game again and get other stuff done with my time

-Ikrit
    Ban Ikrit

Get the fuck out.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

how come if i make a screenshot of some one lagging through a wall its not taken seriously, but if an upper staff does it then it must be real, because they dont abuse right?

oh wait, they are using it to make you look like you abused, and your upper staff, so you cant abuse, doesn't that mean 1 + 1 = 7 in trenchwars?
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

ikrit, maybe you forgot smods can do *info which shows the player's ip?
        you didnt get axed from what you stated, but from fuking around with the database, and putting your alias under my IP and MID then lied to other staff members.

enough said. kthx
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
          ikrit, maybe you forgot smods can do *info which shows the player's ip?

enough said. kthx
          How is that enough said? That only proves that I was Daakman which I openly admit. Is it illegal to have an alias these days? I quit TeKs before squad joining Daakman and I'm pretty sure I had been on TeKs for more than 2 days as Ikrit... so I didn't break any TWD rules.
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
            How is that enough said? That only proves that I was Daakman which I openly admit. Is it illegal to have an alias these days? I quit TeKs before squad joining Daakman and I'm pretty sure I had been on TeKs for more than 2 days as Ikrit... so I didn't break any TWD rules.
            there you go, you answered why you got axed. have fun
            no one said anything about having an alias is illegal.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

This issue is not open for forum discussion and is subject to deletion.

Comment

Working...
              X