X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom of speech rudy go away

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...d=1#post521930
    1:Aorta> Im banned again...
    1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

I second that motion.
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

i think its funny if some one does not agree with somthing said in these forums they are immediatly removed, if some one says somthing people dont agree with in TW, bam they are done

what about the factions of people that have similar questions? why show us your totolitarian power, we players contribute just as much as you staff to the continuation of TW so get off our backs a little please...

also, stop abusing forum power before any one can comment, it makes me want to know wtf neths comment even means.
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I'll tell you what neth's comment means, it means I got axed for absolutely no reason.
        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Freedom of "Speach" doesn't exist on an online forum.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
            it does when no rules are being broken, while not totally free, if law abiding it should stand stall, and thanks for being a forum nerd and correcting his typo
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              becuz rudy is from some communist nation like finland or something, he doesnt know what civil rights are
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Nethila sucks balls

discuss
                Ban Ikrit

Comment

it seems you have gotten yourself a little too involved in the whole drama that is known as subspace staffing.

perhaps a break will do you some good

go shoot stuff, it's liberating.

Comment

Originally posted by janitor View Post
                    it seems you have gotten yourself a little too involved in the whole drama that is known as subspace staffing.

perhaps a break will do you some good

go shoot stuff, it's liberating.
                    come back to TEE DUB

Comment

Well Rudy banned me for a month for "harassing" i.d. I rarely even talk to her fat ass but she seems to think that some jibes every once in a while constitutes "harassment." Maybe I'm obsessed with you i.d. I'm sure that's the kind of shit that helps you sleep at night.

Comment

*edit*

all staff does
                        1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                          Well Rudy banned me for a month for "harassing" i.d. I rarely even talk to her fat ass but she seems to think that some jibes every once in a while constitutes "harassment." Maybe I'm obsessed with you i.d. I'm sure that's the kind of shit that helps you sleep at night.
                          i thought they had ignore.txt for a reason

Comment

im awaiting closed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                              i thought they had ignore.txt for a reason
                              You would think, right? You would also think she wouldn't bother me on MSN if I were harassing her.

Comment

Working...
                              X