This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supression before our eyes

How does Trench Wars and her members supposed to live under a tyrannical empire? Why are things "not up for discussion" about issues that are sensitive to the Trench Wars staff. I'm just curious, is it wrong to question what appears unjust or unfair? Whenever you refuse the right to argue, question, or comment on the authority and the way it is run, you turn a gaming community into a tyrannical regime which is happening before our eyes. One of the first signs of major corruption within a governing body is that they deny the right to freedom of speech and free press. Unfortunately this is occurring right before our eyes. What is fun is now suppressed limited, let my people go.
    Last edited by Blueblaze; 11-15-2006, 01:08 AM.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Take it easy, Ghandi.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

sdg

Comment

No, its just that we as a forum can't handle an enlightened, responsible discussion.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Dear Stabwound,

I fail to see how Kermit the frog has any sort of relevance pertaining to the issue of the tyranny plaguing SSCU Trench Wars.

Sincerely,

voth

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Kermit can turn any frown upside down.
            sdg

Comment

Dear Voth,

I fail to see how you have any sort of intellectual relevance pertaining to the issue of the tyranny plaguing SSCU Trench Wars.

Sincerely,

Kthx
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Dear Voth,

I fail to see how you have any sort of intellectual relevance pertaining to the issue of the tyranny plaguing SSCU Trench Wars.

Sincerely,

Kthx
                lol this post made me lol in real life:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                  How does Trench Wars and her members supposed to live under a tyrannical empire? Why are things "not up for discussion" about issues that are sensitive to the Trench Wars staff. I'm just curious, is it wrong to question what appears unjust or unfair? Whenever you refuse the right to argue, question, or comment on the authority and the way it is run, you turn a gaming community into a tyrannical regime which is happening before our eyes. One of the first signs of major corruption within a governing body is that they deny the right to freedom of speech and free press. Unfortunately this is occurring right before our eyes. What is fun is now suppressed limited, let my people go.
                  If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, a statement will be issued, eventually. If you're not talking about what I think you're talking about, then yes We are all corrupt, and yes, we're specifically targeting you blueblaze.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                    If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, a statement will be issued, eventually. If you're not talking about what I think you're talking about, then yes We are all corrupt, and yes, we're specifically targeting you blueblaze.
                    I knew it!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      Take it easy, Ghandi.
                      end of thread
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Go read the Bible you pagans, Moses said "Let my people go"...
                        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze
                          This zone is not democratically owned or operated. It is privately owned and paid for as is this forum. We have never allowed staffer complaints, topics specifically about staffers or discussion about people being axed on this forum besides the closed thread in TW Staff sub-forum (meant for information exchange).

Msg moved to staff forums.
                          Last edited by Kolar; 11-16-2006, 01:23 AM.

Comment

now thats a statement.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Leeched image. Ba-bow
                              Last edited by Rudy; 11-16-2006, 01:03 AM.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X