This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year ban

Well i got banned about 11 days ago for 'useing a 3rd party program to change the speed of my computer'.The name that was banned was LaGTaCuLaR but my friend was playing on his name Relivant when i was actually banned. When i got banned i received no warning or anything which is pretty fucking stupid. All i was running besides continuum was Limewire and i wasnt even d/l'ing.... i didnt even know running limewire would be concidered cheating. If someone would have just given me a warning i would have stopped because i didnt even know i was doing anythnig wrong and if i didnt stop they could than ban me, but no i just get banned. I talked to a mod ingame and they pretty much told me to bad which is fucking retarted, a year ban and i didnt even know i was doing somthing wrong. I sent an email to the address includeing the ban name and ID and 11 days later and still no responce, which is why im bitching here. Well anyways i was just wondering if this ban could be lifted/reduced because as i said 100x already I didnt know(and i never have cheated before so theres reallly no reason not to beleive me)

bans21@trenchwars.org

or

Speak to Rudy online if it isn't a network ban.

Comment

Sorry Kolar. I need to add something here.
      I probably got your mail but if it doesn't have a banID and corresponding name, it tends to go in the trash (as the ban mailing list is not devoid of junk mail) or just filed away until a follow up E-mail is sent to clarify who you are and what you want. I'm not a mind reader however much I try to be. I can't deduce who you are and what your problem is based solely on your E-mail address.

Comment

Working...
      X