• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi

i know this is youtube but i think it deserves its own topic of discussion

its a video about a kiwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzicZPnd6kU

i thought it would be something funny but then it turned out to be something sad, but true about life
    LA

wow someone watch it!
    LA

Comment

I watched it

Comment

hm

What the FLYING fuck.

Comment

that was...interesting? funny and sad
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

well okey Ive watched it two times now but I still dont really understand whats so "sad but true about life" with this..
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

man that made me cry

im gonna suicice brb
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

well as you know kiwis' wings are not large enough to sustain themselves in air at all so the kiwi decides to climb up a steep mountain and along the way he nails trees. then near the end he jumps off the mountain and as he goes down it gives the kiwi a sense of flying, but consequently he is committing suicide just to experience this dream (noticeable by the fact he begins to tear near the end)

and "sad but true about life" is that when you have a handicap, there's only so few things you can experience so you got to try your best and make it work
                LA

Comment

necro i have seriously underestimated you.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                    well as you know kiwis' wings are not large enough to sustain themselves in air at all so the kiwi decides to climb up a steep mountain and along the way he nails trees. then near the end he jumps off the mountain and as he goes down it gives the kiwi a sense of flying, but consequently he is committing suicide just to experience this dream (noticeable by the fact he begins to tear near the end)

and "sad but true about life" is that when you have a handicap, there's only so few things you can experience so you got to try your best and make it work

Quite deep of you, my friend =)

Comment

i never knew kiwi was also a bird, always thought it was just a fruit
                      Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                        i never knew kiwi was also a bird, always thought it was just a fruit
                        Hahah. It's not common knowledge, I guess.

This was nicely made, and yeah, Necromotic pretty much summed it up.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

necro 1
                          mantra 0

edit: lol at jeenyuss sig
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                          X