PDA

View Full Version : michigan's gonna win

Facetious
11-17-2006, 03:38 PM
dying old man = lock. i think its interesting that he died the DAY BEFORE this game. weird how the world works. RIP guy I'd never really heard of until today.

DoTheFandango
11-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Fuck Big Blue, Buckeyes ftw.

pascone
11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
go mich

genocidal
11-17-2006, 04:14 PM
God this sucks. If Ohio State wins, then it'll probably still be a national championship with Michigan and Ohio State because of this dead-ass fucker. If Michigan wins, they'll still probably have Mich-Ohio State National Championship because Ohio State has been #1 for so long and Troy Smith is a lock for Heisman.

How goddamn ridiculous. I don't even know who to root for; I just hope someone wins by 30+ points.

Facetious
11-17-2006, 04:46 PM
In my mind, the only way there should be a rematch is if Michigan loses on the last drive (either they miss a field goal, or Ohio State scores at the last second, something along those lines). If Ohio State loses at home, they've done jack shit to prove they deserve a rematch on a neutral field. I think either Florida, Arkansas, or Rutgers should get to play the winner. My worst fear is that Notre Dame beats USC and hops over Florida because everyone is all up on their nuts.

PUNK rock
11-17-2006, 04:48 PM
We'll win. Michigan will choke. They can't handle the Troy Smith.

EDIT: Coincidentally, a band called The Dead Schembechlars are playing on campus tonight.

genocidal
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
In my mind, the only way there should be a rematch is if Michigan loses on the last drive (either they miss a field goal, or Ohio State scores at the last second, something along those lines). If Ohio State loses at home, they've done jack shit to prove they deserve a rematch on a neutral field. I think either Florida, Arkansas, or Rutgers should get to play the winner. My worst fear is that Notre Dame beats USC and hops over Florida because everyone is all up on their nuts.
Yeah, I'd rather see a Mich-Oh St. rematch than either Notre Dame or USC in the title game.

Pandagirl!
11-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Ohio ftw!

NaiLed
11-17-2006, 05:19 PM
sounds like sports

moved

Squeezer
11-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Go Ohio State.

Facetious
11-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Someone with inside knowledge of OSU's center breaking up with his girlfriend or whatever is causing him to be such a suckass could have made tons on this game.

Mantra-Slider
11-18-2006, 07:39 PM
I saw the game (it was on in the background while I was talking on phone and/or playing ss) and here are some of my reflections:

it wasnt as boring as superbowl always is

the commentators were incredible boring, no enthusiasm whatsoever and when everyone ran in on the field in the end (why did they not finish the game, it was like 35 seconds left?) they just continued talking extremley boring about useless crap.

as I said in some chats when I was still in subspace. the female sidekick that open her mouth every 10th minute was ridiculous. Its like they are trying to satisfy some viewers and be "politcal correct" but the results is just horrible. Either have a female as a *real* commentator or lose her completley, the way it is now is nothing but insulting to the viewers and to females.

the games are too long. And Im saying this even tho I was watching a delayed game. The reason it was delayed is because the channel that aired it here in Sweden doesnt have commercial so they had to cut that part off. Even w/o the commercialbreaks it was too long (for me)

D1st0rt
11-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Michigan could have (and should have) won if they had capitalized on some of those turnovers. All in all a good game, and if Michigan drops out of the top 5 it'll be complete bullshit.

Time to see how long I can avoid paying my friend :D

WuTang420
11-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Osu Ftw!

Pandagirl!
11-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Yay OSU!

Scurvy
11-19-2006, 01:54 AM
fuck college football. and fuck punk because he's gonna rub everybody's face in it.

Squeezer
11-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Hell yeah.

Fuck Michigan. Heine is 0-3 all time vs. Ohio St.

BOO FUCKING YAH.

PUNK rock
11-19-2006, 03:53 PM
fuck college football. and fuck punk because he's gonna rub everybody's face in it.

You have correctness, sir. It was well worth giving up the $1300 or so my ticket would've been worth. The atmosphere was amazing. Unless I go to the national championship game, I think any football game I attend from now on will dwarf in comparison to how superb this one was. Even Ohio State's marching band show was better than Michigan's. I've never seen so many open containers in public either. As good as this game was, I don't want to see a rematch. Michigan had their chance.

Mantra: The fans went onto the field because the play clock was going to expire after the game would, so it the time didn't matter. The field is now demolished by people stealing the sod too. Good thing turf is being installed for next year.

genocidal
11-19-2006, 04:02 PM
That blows, turf sucks ass and kills the athletes.

PUNK rock
11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Supposedly it's some kind of nice turf which doesn't injure players, etc.

Scurvy
11-19-2006, 10:04 PM
rofl now punks giving his BAND props over michigan. LOL they even gave the tuba player his own segment on television--the prick who dotted the "I"