Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea!

what about something like a 5v5 squad duel but in spiders!

i dun think this was done b4? i knw many ppl love spiders and in elim u never get to play them really cept once in whle, i was gonna suggest a TWLS-aka-spider league which could be cool not sure neva seen 5v5 spider action. but i know leagues are packed and backedup alot anyway so i wsa thinking something like a tourny like they used to hold WarZone tourny's. why not a Spider Tourny. jsut a suggestion
    _o_2NASRALLAH

This idea has been posted several times. Once i played in a spider deathmatch with attachable spids. It was fun
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

sry i didnt really read the forums till TW got this one now. was just a neato suggestion
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Good idea but..

Find it a great idea but it has been posted in the past. I beleive we could have it hosted more in deathmatch. I mean not daily but when someone is in the mood.

And w/ leagues it would be great but leagues are almost already to much to handle.
        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

nice idea
          Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Spiders would take real skill.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

this thread should be brought over to the TWL League discussion area

i think this is great!
              I AM SERIOUSLY FUCKIN CONSIDEROING TO COME BACk if there is spider LEAGUe

Ataris....

Although it might be really long for spider elim to 10, it should at least be made to 5..

just a thought

Comment

Working...
              X