Need inspiration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need inspiration?

You know the feeling when someone calls you a "newb"? Read the following quote:

One day, while I was looking for some friends to play with on Battle.net, a golden badge caught my eye.

“What is that? Whoa! So does that mean that person is number one in the ladder?”

I was excited. Does this not mean that the person is the best in the Starcraft world? How good does one have to be, to become first place? I wanted to play just one game with this person. And so I requested a game. But I received a cold response, “I cannot play against a person with a low score like you.”

“What, does it break your fingers to play one game against me? What’s so hard about it, that you’ll refuse? So, you’re that good? Fine! I’ll just have to be first as well.”

I had not once desired for that position called first. But at least during that moment, I really wanted to be the best. From that day on, I strived restlessly to be first in the ladder.

Though I don’t remember his id now, if it wasn’t for that person I might not have strived to be the best. He may certainly be the benefactor that brought out my competitive nature, making me the progamer with the biggest desire to win, who doesn’t like to lose.
    Quoted from the book Crazy as Me by Lim YoHwan aka. Boxer, most renowned and appraised Korean Starcraft progamer of all time, inspiring more people than any of the current popstars or other "important persons". Think about it.
    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
    2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
    2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
    2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
    1:spider> Wooooohoo!
    1:spider> .*passes the hat*
    1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

hm

It inspires me to wipe my ass while sitting on the toilet, as opposed to sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
      It inspires me to wipe my ass while bathing in the toilet, as opposed to sitting down.
      Starcraft prorgrammer. Great.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Not a programmer. PRO - GAMER, the guy plays games for more than a living, I'd estimate his total income since around 2000 at more than 15 million dollars. Wipe that.
        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Wow, heh. I read that a few times and I read it as "programmer" every time. It sure didn't make sense.
          sdg

Comment

I read that as programmer too.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hm

Weak and Feeble minds

...I did it too... =(

Comment

It doesn't inspire me.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                X