Wii,PS3,or X360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii,PS3,or X360?

This thread is nothing to do with me choosing one of the three consoles, I am just here to add my thoughts to people who might be considering one of the three and haven't looked at them properly.

Wii: A brilliant little thing, a mere 250 dollars (THE CHEAPEST CONSOLE BY FAR!), yet possible for just as much enjoyment as spending 600 dollars. I am going to buy a Wii personally, I am planning on buying Red Steel,Zelda, and COD. The Wii has online capabilities (which Nintendo have lacked in the past) aswell as the xbox360 and ps3.

XBOX360: Probably my second favourite next to the Wii. When the x360 first came out it was rather expensive, but now that it's been out for a little while there are some serious deals coming out for it. For example: Microsoft had a plan, their plan was to release an incredible x360 deal right when the ps3 came out, diverting possible ps3 buyers away. The deal was the system, 2 controllers, and 4 games, for a mere 400 dollars (GREAT VALUE, BETTER THAN THE WII AT THIS POINT). The x360 has come out with a variety of fun games, my personal favourite and a very high rated game is Gears Of War.

PS3: When I say this thing is ridiculously expensive for what it is, I mean ridiculously expensive. I personally am not prepared to pay approximately two and a half times more than the Wii for this thing, I honestly don't think it's worth it as it probably wont give me 2 and a half times more enjoyment.
    It's a cool system, I give it that, but I'm guessing that this thing will do much worse in the sales in comparison to the Wii and X360.

I'm curious, I'm buying a Wii..What console are you going to buy? Feel free to correct anything that I've wrote in this thread.. getting close to going to bed =/

Have a friend that has the 360, another's going for the wii, so my brother and I are splitting the money for the ps3. We'll pretty much be away from our houses for a while.

Comment

I already have had my 360 since March.
      DELETED

Comment

i got my 360 at christmas, might get a wii, but i dlike to try it out before i committ to it.
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

sounds to me like wii is the obvious choice. i dont plan on buying any of them, but the wii is the first one i have actually felt any desire to buy in years.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I've had a 360 since last X-Mas. Great Buy.

Once I get a job, and the deals get a little better, I plan on buying a Wii.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i'm not buying any, but if i was it'd be the ps3. ideally it'd be the wii but i couldn't find myself doing that.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

The Wii makes sense for 2 reasons:
                1. Cost about half as much as the others
                2. Offers a new game experience instead of the same stuff just with better graphics.

So I'm getting the Wii.
                Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                Mastersword> ROFL
                Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Anybody want to buy my x-box 360? I bought it in Iraq, I just never play it. Its the whole package, plus 4 games i want to get rid of. Contact me in game if interested!

Comment

Price?
                    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

i'll give you $9.21 for it.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

The previous console I had (and still have!) is a Vectrex. It was released in November 1982 at a retail price of $199.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectrex

Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of console playing. I do have to admit though, that I like playing Super Mario 3 on the nintendo 8/16-bit! :P
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          Price?
                          For the system, wireless controller, and 4 games....I'd like to see 500, considering it cost me 7. But I am willing to take best offer. I plan on replacing it with a TIVO. $

Comment

Working...
                          X