This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikrit Vs Nethila

Acouple days ago I axed Ikrit from staff as many of you know. Acouple reasons why this was done. He abused his powers in TWD games(shipsetting his team to levis in a JD), Changing stuff in our databases, Giving his name out that had smod powers to players, and finally this whole fiasco with the TWD. Lemme go over that situation to make it clear. November 9th, Ikrit logged in and promoted himself on the Paladen Roster to assistant . The name he promoted was "Daakman". Heres a screenshot that we recieved from someone. Http://www.trenchwars.org/CRAP/screen.JPG . As you can see from the screenshot it shows Ikrit promoted himself after he left squad. Now, if you check out TWD website it shows something different:
    http://www.trenchwars.org/CRAP/currentscreen.jpg . Notice How it says heroin bob made him assistant and not ikrit. After all said and done I didn't know who to believe. Ikrit has been alittle shady lately involving giving his name away etc. We also know that Nethila clearly doesn't like Ikrit. So to end this nice little story, I decided to do alittle investigative work(Cause we all know I don't do anything) . I ended up getting the activity logs of twd.trenchwars.org from Dock>. The log file was quite big but I found the day and time of these events as posted on there. I didn't see heroin bob's ip listed anywhere near that time that supposedly he promoted ikrit. Instead I saw this:
    72.207.*.* - - [09/Nov/2006:21:52:13 -0500] "GET /?v=squads&squadID=8872&tab=manageroster&makeass=67 3162 HTTP/1.1" 200 34613 "http://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/8872/manageroster" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0".
    I blanked out the rest of the ip to protect Ikrit. But doing a check on the ip resulted in Ikrit as the person logged into the twd website making himself assistant. So there you have it!!!! I hope this ends this little controversy. And Ikrit wasn't axed for this situation( but it certainly proved why I did it)

Have fun in TW

Pure_Luck
    Last edited by Pure_Luck; 11-18-2006, 06:44 PM.

damn... good investigating though i dont like the results
    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
    caco <ER>> )Oo
    caco <ER>> bot thief!
    caco <ER>> duel me for it
    Evasive <E> no!
    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Nice

Nice investigatory work, PL.

Comment

indeed, good work Purely_Luck
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

which one is pure! you decide
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqKF70C-nY
          1:AvenDragon> jason, what do you think of animals
          1:Jason> hm? what kind of animals?
          1:AvenDragon> um...soft ones
          1:Jason> i dunno, animals are cool i suppose
          1:AvenDragon> :/
          1:AvenDragon> what about dogs that poop?
          1:Jason> everyone shits, no biggie
          1:AvenDragon> u know...ur so right

Comment

I see.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

omg, never thought he would do something like this :S
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

He did fuck up, but considering all the work he put in the development and coding, I think you should give him a chance if he still wants to be staff that is.
                I still got alot of respect for Ikrit, and I'm sure many others do too. He's seems like a very nice and smart dude, it just isn't fair that things turned out like this....
                Last edited by Ward; 11-18-2006, 07:21 PM.
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I wouldn't give him a second chance. It's bad enough that he did what he did, but then he abused his database access to make it look like someone else was doing it.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    He did fuck up, but considering all the work he put in the development and coding, I think you should give him a chance if he still wants to be staff that is.
                    I still got alot of respect for Ikrit, and I'm sure many others do too. He's seems like a very nice and smart dude, it just isn't fair that things turned out like this....
                    If someone has shown they can't be trusted by abusing like this, I don't think they should be given a second chance, no matter what they have put in to the zone. And he's a bit too arrogant IMO to be considered a "nice dude". He used to be nice, but the power quickly went to his head, and he took up a "greater than thou" attitude towards anyone who didn't know the stuff about coding he did.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I don't want a second chance. The "Reinstate Ikrit" is just making fun of "Reinstate Sarien"

For those who want to know, I did this so I wouldn't be bothered every 10 minutes about bot stuff. If I had just quit, I'd still be asked occasionally to do stuff. I tried to just stop logging in and people got to me on gmail chat to ask me to do stuff and I was bored out of my mind not playing TW so I had to make it where people wouldn't want to ask me to do shit all the time.

Now, I can choose what I want to do and when I want to do it, no one bothering me.
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

lol
                        sdg

Comment

Jacen_Solo..
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Lizard Fuel's application denied by Dameon Angell

roflorlfoorfllrolololofrlflrflolooooool
                            1:Ease> i probably am gay
                            1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                              I was obnoxious and childish, and have an obnoxious and childish excuse for my actions.
                              oh ok

As for the OP, I nominate Pure_Luck to be Nickname's assistant in the SPACE DETECTIVES LLC enterprise.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X