Nov 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 28

This coming Tuesday (the 28th, not the 21st) is officially 7 years in TW for me. About a year and a half to two years ago, I took about a 6 month break from TW. I never made a 'retiring' thread because I knew I wasn't retiring, well now I get my thread (i'm worth it, trust me on this). Between my job, my non-internet life, and all those fun wheelings and dealings I have, I really don't have time for subspace anymore. Subspace has been pretty boring to me for the last little while, and while I enjoy being on staff, helping and hosting, it's no longer become something I like to do, as much as something I have to do. So basically I have no time to play, and no urge to play, and thats a lethal combo.

I had some great times and lots of fun over the last 7 years with you guys (I guess I was 15 when I started in grade 9, so needless to say a lot has happened since then) and I met some really cool guys (most of whom are on my msn, and if you're one of the ones thats not, just gimme a pm and i'll add you to it)

Anyways, long story somewhat short, I'm going to be hosting some mini marathons on this coming Saturday and Sunday, and doing my last hosts tuesday night. If were buds, stop by to one and share some laughs. I've opened up the chat=NICKNAME for requests or to talk to me or whatever, join if you want. So I guess for the next week i'll see you guys in the trenches, host a lot of crap (hopfully something you'd like to see, just make sure to request it and I'll see what I can do) and I'll see you in the trenches.

-SPACE DETECTIVE NICKNAME
    "He's on the case, playing Subspace"

The oh so important P.S. i'll probably be on the forums still, just not much, if at all. We'll feel things out.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

You'll always hold a special place in my heart (in a gay way).
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

hm

It was good, Detective Nickname.

Talk on msn some other time =D

Comment

What is the sound of one newbie leaving.

Yes it is rhetorical.

But honestly, I never liked you newbie, I wish you the worst in what remains of your life. I hope you die at an early age and suffer needlessly through lack of proper medical attentions, due to lack of money.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

that wasn't very well thought out at all

Overall disappointing, not nearly your best work.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I save my A material for threads about staff, and how I was abused.

Not going to waste it on a Nickname retirement thread.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

you were abused by staff? I think if they get you into some group therapy, you can work out your issues (besides, I promised to abuse for you on my last host, what more do you want?)

5:RaCka> im reading ur retirement post, and im pretty disappointed...
              5:RaCka> didnt see "king" or "Racka" one time in it

THIS IS MY PERSONAL GOODBYE TO KING RACKA

Comment

I guess Nickname's greatest achievement in SS is to get under wark's skin.

Comment

Actually he is on a chat with me, I guess his greatest achievement was making this thread so gullible morons like yourself prove why anyone who supported Sarien is a fickle moron.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I guess I'm not worth enough of your A material either because was even lamer than the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      I guess I'm not worth enough of your A material either because was even lamer than the last one.
                      How is it lame to tell you how much of a moron you are to jump into the fray with the anti-kthx guns spewing your liberalist nonsense to me. When I am just joking around with an old friend? You sure got me, idiot.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Like how you managed to find another way to spew anti-staff nonsense in this thread? You probably are still deluded enough to think yourself a martyr.

Comment

i'm glad you guys are settling this for nickname's sake.

see ya around nick, i'd tell you my msn but i don't want you to approach me with illicit suggestions outside of the spaceships.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Give me your "nickname" please...
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

kthx is an ugly virgin LOL !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X