PDA

View Full Version : FFL reminders to those that are in leagues

404 Not Found
11-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Make your picks tomorrow (Wednesday) due to the Turkey Day game on Thurday!

Facetious
11-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't think you have to have your whole lineup set, just make sure that if you want a guy to play or not play by tomorrow, you have that figured out. I sure as hell hope the whole roster doesn't lock for some reason because I don't know if Colston is playing or not.

PH
11-21-2006, 09:59 PM
You should still be able to swap out guys before Sunday if they don't play Thursday.

My season's over so don't expect me to treat my lineup as a life-and-death decision.

404 Not Found
11-22-2006, 09:18 AM
I don't think you have to have your whole lineup set, just make sure that if you want a guy to play or not play by tomorrow, you have that figured out. I sure as hell hope the whole roster doesn't lock for some reason because I don't know if Colston is playing or not.

I thought that it would be common sense ;) the roster only locks for players already set on the roster that the games have started.

I should lose most of my games now that I have no QB...hoping that my new TE fills in the points I will miss.

Facetious
11-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I dropped Cooley figuring his production would go down with Campbell coming in, that was stupid, I should have dropped Desmond Clark instead, probably. Still, I think when Santana Moss comes back you aren't going to see those TDs going Cooley's way as much.

Nickname
11-22-2006, 04:15 PM
So I fucking tied last week, which was awesome since I was -5 heading into the Monday nighter, but it was a must win as the team i tied is now in 4th, which is the last playoff spot, and i'm 6th and I coulda been tied for 5th (quite the comeback for my 1-3 team).

So all I have to do, is beat Face (i crushed him once, but he's now won 5 in a row, with LJ and Ocho catching again, uh oh) and then beat Mr Axel who just happens to have the best team in the league, and after all that, i'd still only be 7-5-1 (coulda been 8 :( )

Needing to leapfrog 2 teams, you'd think I'd need them both to lose right? Well thats unlikly, since of course, they play each other this week.

best case scenario, Atheists beat the Crazy Frogs, then face, fresh of his defeat, crushes them atheists into nothingness, making them 7-6

The crazy frogs, lose to the atheists, because they then play squeezer who is 3-8 and doesn't change his lineup, so they take the free win and go to 7-5-1

Well, I don't know what the tiebreak is, but if it's record vs the other team, the frogs beat me for 4th with a win and a tie and no loss. OR if it's points they beat me because they have 200 more points than I do right now, yet alone two weeks from now.

SO, I need the Frogs to lose 2. COME ON SQUEEZER!

Nickname
11-22-2006, 04:31 PM
only person on my team that plays thurs is owens, whos def starting vs a tb team thats having issues. Fuck, i tottaly can't decide who to play in basically every other position. thank god I have time.

Facetious
11-22-2006, 06:03 PM
If I beat DTF, I'm in regardless of what happens this week. If Crazy Frogs beat DTF, and I beat NN, I'm in as well. Hopefully I'll win both games anyway. I don't care what seed I get as long as I play Gran the first week, because he's the best team other than mine, and the teams my guys play week 15 are fucking brutal. I fucking hate injuries, I don't know if I should play Plaxico or Colston.

Nickname
11-27-2006, 07:24 AM
109 points face? Really?

With 82 points left on the bench? REALLY? (and thats with a guy still to play monday)

Enjoy your league title face, your earned it (selecting RB's the first 6 rounds, I thought you were crazy. WHOS CRAZY NOW?!)

Facetious
11-27-2006, 07:56 AM
The 6 RBs was the computer fucking me over, I didn't show up until then. There's still plenty of time for me to lose, though, my people's schedule for the playoffs is pretty brutal.

Nickname
11-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, i'm cheering for you, Fuck gran!