Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi Knights demand recognition as "4th Largest Religion" in the UK

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/3...ve_Recognition

They wish to have recognition as an actual religion and .. well ... just read it. Wow.
    DELETED

hm

Fucking waste of space, life, and time.

Comment

Is anyone else bothered by the incredibly large, yet low, yellow bulge on the guy on the left?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
        Is anyone else bothered by the incredibly large, yet low, yellow bulge on the guy on the left?
        This is one of those things in life, best left unanswered.
        Prolly saw a guy dressed up as Princess Leia.

Comment

disturbed? a little...
          impressed? yes, i think so

Comment

I'm more disturbed that the "Jedi Knights" are the 4th largest religion in the UK.
            DELETED

Comment

Look, in America we got plenty of more important things to worry about. I think we could even use the help of the jedi knights to restore some sort of order. especially any jedi knight with a 3 foot cock.

Comment

i think it was back when they did the Census (HUGE nation survey) and when asked their religion, people just took the piss and wrote down "jedi knight" for the hell of it, then ofcourse 389,999 did the same "little joke". its not like there is nearly half a million people dressed as jedi wondering around the U.K.

probably such a high number did it because of the high percentage of agnostics in our country. who feel left out not having a "not sure" tick box :/ or perhaps wanted to put something different
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Wait. Are you seriously saying that no one else here is a Jedi Knight?

White man is feeling oppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q View Post
                    i think it was back when they did the Census (HUGE nation survey) and when asked their religion, people just took the piss and wrote down "jedi knight" for the hell of it, then ofcourse 389,999 did the same "little joke". its not like there is nearly half a million people dressed as jedi wondering around the U.K.

probably such a high number did it because of the high percentage of agnostics in our country. who feel left out not having a "not sure" tick box :/ or perhaps wanted to put something different
                    I think alot of people thought why the fuck does the government need to know what religion i am. If you fail to fill out the census you can get 10 years in jail its not like you cant answer...

being a jedi knight is no more retarded than following any other religion. So i think jedi should get the same rights. may the force be with you!
                    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 11-22-2006, 09:37 AM.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

In other news, Scientology wishes to have recognition as the number 3 religion in England.
                      1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                      1: oar> yeah
                      1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                      1: hed> and after dinner
                      1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                      7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                      3: Nimesh> my sis does
                      3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                        I was thinking about making a reply about it until I read yours.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by IKM View Post
                          In other news, Scientology wishes to have recognition as the number 3 religion in England.
                          no sorry, thats your diease not ours
                          Reinstate Sarien
                          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                            I think alot of people thought why the fuck does the government need to know what religion i am. If you fail to fill out the census you can get 10 years in jail its not like you cant answer...

being a jedi knight is no more retarded than following any other religion. So i think jedi should get the same rights. may the force be with you!
                            yea thats how i remember it?

ppl were pissed off with "having" to give their religion so there was a movement to take the piss and make jedi an offical religion

i can't even remember what i put in it? i don't remember fillling it out, maybe someone else in my house did it on my behalf?

i'm no longer registered to vote cuase i hate filling out the damn forms :S ment to do it ..never got around to it though
                            In my world,
                            I am King

sigpic

Comment

i agree, it's bollocks. just like on forms where you have to fill out your ethnicity. fuck that shit, they don't need to know that information

Comment

Working...
                              X