Police Brutality at UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Brutality at UCLA

I'm not sure how recent this is but I found it to be really interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7zl...elated&search=
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Not really brutality imho. I dunno why there is such an outrage ... the student did not show his idea, passively or actively resisted being shown out, was belligerent etc. I dunno about you, but the police officer had a tough call to make especially if you have hundreds of other students shouting for your badge # etc etc.

Comment

why wouldnt the guy just stand up?
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
        why wouldnt the guy just stand up?
        go tazer yourself and find out why he wouldnt stand up.

excessive to tazer him atall let alone 5-6 times
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Why not just forcefully remove the guy instead of tazering him repeatedly? There were like 3-4 cops. Not like they couldn't have just carried his dumb ass out---which they eventually did anyway.

Comment

I woulda tazered him again. Stupid hippies, get the fuck in line and stop crying.
            DELETED

Comment

gg
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

see were this 10 years ago the cop woulda cleared everyone out, then fucked him up. and too many ppl have cameras
                Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                caco <ER>> )Oo
                caco <ER>> bot thief!
                caco <ER>> duel me for it
                Evasive <E> no!
                Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

sure looks like police brutality to me..
                  someone of the other students around should have done something.
                  Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 11-22-2006, 07:49 AM.
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                    Why not just forcefully remove the guy instead of tazering him repeatedly? There were like 3-4 cops. Not like they couldn't have just carried his dumb ass out---which they eventually did anyway.
                    That's what I wondered. Normally police here don't carry tasers, they'll just pin you, handcuff and drag you out of the place.

When handcuffed, there are ways to make someone stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
                      That's what I wondered. Normally police here don't carry tasers, they'll just pin you, handcuff and drag you out of the place.

When handcuffed, there are ways to make someone stand up.
                      but tazering them untill they catch fire is so much more fun :fear:
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Completely legal, and it was carried out right. If someone refuses to listen to a cop, they do it at their own risk. The cop asked him over 100 times to stand up.
                        Indulgence

Comment

A taser is not meant to be used repeatedly like that. If some asshole won't get out of his car or is threatening to hurt himself or someone else and you don't have him in a situation such as handcuffed and subdued then it offers a non-lethal option. He has every right to refuse to listen to the "officers" and use non violent resistance, like not standing or giving identification. He will have to face the penalty for doing that but nothing warrants putting the guy through what was it, 6-7 hits? He still has his basic rights, handcuffed or not. The ass hat shocking him over and over was considered for dismissal and prosecution for using a taser on a homeless person without provocation or reason so don't be surprised if you see these idiots crucified.
                          Last edited by Kolar; 11-22-2006, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                            Completely legal, and it was carried out right. If someone refuses to listen to a cop, they do it at their own risk. The cop asked him over 100 times to stand up.
                            In America perhaps, this what scares me more than the actual movie itself. Seeing it in the context of what happened I can't agree on what the cops are doing.
                            The land of free, if you're white and don't forget your ID.. ever! Free my ass, cops authority should never reach this far.
                            Thank God I live in the Netherlands, thank God I have more than two parties to vote on today.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Actually, no, you don't have a right to resisting arrest. Violently or not. That's why there's a penalty called "resisting arrest". Tazer that motherfucker, he thought he was so fucking smart. I'm sick of these kids like him.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X